• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Installed: 2022 Lariat with Eibach suspension and Raptor take-off wheels and tires

hopcam

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
Just throwing my truck out there for people that are thinking about doing some of the same things. Truck is a 2022 Lariat 3.5 EcoBoost with a 3.31 rear. I have Eibach Pro truck 2.0 coilovers on the front and pro truck sport shocks on the rear (the package deal wasn't available when I ordered). I have 2021 Raptor Beadlock capable take-offs on it.

I scoured several forums looking for info before I did this. We set the front coilovers at a 2.5" lift. I have around and inch of rake front to back. I have no rubbing on the front tires. I will say the tire is close enough to the air dam that I may want to make a small alteration to the corner of it. My speedo was 2 mph off after the tire change which I fixed with a Superchips Flashcal (also got rid of the annoying honk when I took the keys with me as well as fog lights staying on with high beams). I do notice that my dynamic bending lights seem to be turned to the left a hair which I guess may have gotten bumped during the install. Also have OEM rear fender liners which I think helps the look. Really want to get rid of the air dam chin and put on some sort of skid plate and swap out my side steps to something slimmer. Tires do have more noise than the Hancooks. If anyone has any questions fire away. I'm really happy with the way it looks so far.

Ford F-150 Lightning Installed: 2022 Lariat with Eibach suspension and Raptor take-off wheels and tires IMG_7474

Ford F-150 Lightning Installed: 2022 Lariat with Eibach suspension and Raptor take-off wheels and tires IMG_7472

Ford F-150 Lightning Installed: 2022 Lariat with Eibach suspension and Raptor take-off wheels and tires IMG_7471
Sponsored

TxBrian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Raptor
Looks good.
How does the ride with the Eibach’s compare to stock ?

OP
OP
hopcam

hopcam

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
Looks good.
How does the ride with the Eibach’s compare to stock ?
I guess I’d say less like a boat… Definitely a better ride. I want to play around with tire pressure because I made such a huge change from the wheels and tires that it came with. I feel like I can’t give a 100% accurate opinion until I get that right.

OP
OP
hopcam

hopcam

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
One other update for anyone interested. My adaptive cruise and lane centering seems to work the same as before my level. Now just need to figure out my headlights.

Fordphanatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
One other update for anyone interested. My adaptive cruise and lane centering seems to work the same as before my level. Now just need to figure out my headlights.
Whats wrong with your headlights?

Sponsored
OP
OP
hopcam

hopcam

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
I have the “dynamic bending” headlights and the seem to be off center to the left. My assumption is that something got bumped during the install. I need to figure out how to recenter them.

pavementends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots of dirt bikes
Occupation
Enginerd
Last edited:

Tizzzo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lead Foot Gray XLT 5.0 Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Veteran
Looks awesome!

VbPb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Looks great
I’ve also got a 502a Sport with 2021 Raptor bead locks. My truck learned the new tire size after a few miles and the speedo is perfect now. No tune required.

Cheers,

OP
OP
hopcam

hopcam

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
Looks great
I’ve also got a 502a Sport with 2021 Raptor bead locks. My truck learned the new tire size after a few miles and the speedo is perfect now. No tune required.

Cheers,
strange.. I drove mine for 3 days and it was always 2 off..??‍♂

Sponsored

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
I have the “dynamic bending” headlights and the seem to be off center to the left. My assumption is that something got bumped during the install. I need to figure out how to recenter them.
The front wheel sensors are probably reading higher with the lift?

VbPb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
strange.. I drove mine for 3 days and it was always 2 off..??‍♂
I wonder what’s different? My Job2 truck came with the 20” sport wheels. When I first installed the Raptor wheels the radar speed check signs did show the speedo reading low. But, later that week the same signs displayed the same speed as the speedo. So, I also verified it with an AIM Solo DL ( Motorsports data logger with built in GPS).

Cheers,

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Looks great, beautiful truck!

9663mu

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iconic F150
What lift does the kit come in ? The site just says up to 3 inches I believe.
Sponsored