• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Is It Possible to Split Screen Radio and Android Auto for Maps/Navigation?

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
Sorry if this has been addressed. When I plug my Android phone into my Lightning, it is possible to split the screen between navigation (Google Maps or Waze) and the media played through the Android phone.

However, after many attempts, it does not seem possible to split the navigation screen and the FM Radio. There is a small icon on the lower left showing the radio station playing, but no info on the Song/Artist is shown (that song title displays in MyView on the dashboard). Plus, to change the station from the screen (I realize that this can be done from the steering wheel, but only by cycling through all favorites), if I press the Radio button, the Radio station is full screen, and the navigation screen is not displayed.

Is there a way to split the screen to view radio presets AND to see the navigation screen? For that matter, am I missing a setting when the radio screen is on that allows a split screen?
Sponsored

OP
OP

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
Hello? Sorry if this was a stupid question, or does it not have an answer?