• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Is there a Sync 4 difference between models?

jabrego

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4X4 Lariat 501A Sport
Occupation
Engineer
I have Lariat 501A Powerboost. My Sync4 does not show FUEL ECONOMY or TRIP 1 window on the right side window.
Grabbed the photo below from another thread (Photo from user CBGRAY w/501A truck)and it appears to be a non hybrid truck. Is there a way to turn those FUEL ECONOMY and TRIP 1 ON? or is it only for non hybrid models?
Ford F-150 Lightning Is there a Sync 4 difference between models? Fuel EconomyCBGRAY.JPG
Sponsored

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A PowerBoost
Oddly enough, the non hybrid screens are not available for the powerboost. You can add them in forscan, but not in the trucks settings.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Oddly enough, the non hybrid screens are not available for the powerboost. You can add them in forscan, but not in the trucks settings.
Did you 100% confirm that John? It may finally be what gets me to take the forscan plunge...

And we confirmed that you cannot display "This Trip" on the Sync screen, only fuel economy and trip1?

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Did you 100% confirm that John? It may finally be what gets me to take the forscan plunge...

And we confirmed that you cannot display "This Trip" on the Sync screen, only fuel economy and trip1?
These are from my powerboost:

Ford F-150 Lightning Is there a Sync 4 difference between models? 20210421_095117
Ford F-150 Lightning Is there a Sync 4 difference between models? 20210421_095303
Ford F-150 Lightning Is there a Sync 4 difference between models? 20210421_095750
Ford F-150 Lightning Is there a Sync 4 difference between models? 20210421_095757

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I have a Lariat 502A without the ProPower On Board Feature. I have six options on my “cards” section of the Sync 4 screen

Ford F-150 Lightning Is there a Sync 4 difference between models? FF3BEA1C-9D5A-4269-B404-E58CA6CB4F43

• Trips (1 and 2 on one card)
  • Fuel Economy
  • Eco Behavior
  • Navigation
  • Audio Settings
  • Zone Lighting

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yep!! This trip, trip 1 and trip 2.

Very easy! There is a screen favourites setting to change in the APIM module.
For ForScan, what OBD link are you using? Does it require a computer?

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes, any windows laptop these days will do. I'm using this adapter with no issues.
Screenshot_20210421-121443_Amazon Shopping.jpg

That’s the link I’ve researched as well. Are there any programs or applications you have to download to the computer?

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That’s the link I’ve researched as well. Are there any programs or applications you have to download to the computer?
Just forscan itself, found at https://forscan.org/home.html. You can download it for free, but the only way the developers make money for all their work is if you buy a license. It's a one time fee, and it goes a long way to them. A lifetime license is only about $50.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just forscan itself, found at https://forscan.org/home.html. You can download it for free, but the only way the developers make money for all their work is if you buy a license. It's a one time fee, and it goes a long way to them. A lifetime license is only about $50.
Good to know. Thank you for the information!

OP
OP

jabrego

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4X4 Lariat 501A Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Yep!! This trip, trip 1 and trip 2.

Very easy! There is a screen favourites setting to change in the APIM module.
John, I need to your help. I'm reluctant to press on anything since i don't know anything about forscan. I did not find "favourites setting" to change. Is it possible to guide us where specifically to find the "cards" we are looking for. Below you can see what i was able to find. Are these what i need to enable?
Ford F-150 Lightning Is there a Sync 4 difference between models? IMG_0371

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
John, I need to your help. I'm reluctant to press on anything since i don't know anything about forscan. I did not find "favourites setting" to change. Is it possible to guide us where specifically to find the "cards" we are looking for. Below you can see what i was able to find. Are these what i need to enable?
IMG_0371.jpg
No, those are not the options. I will post a write-up when I get home this evening!
Sponsored