• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Is there a tracker on which Lightning trims are popular?

Krypto

First Name
Krypto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Tried to search for a spreadsheet with what the most popular trims are that people want. This is my first Ford and first truck. Just wanted a family vehicle, not a work vehicle. Not sure which trim to get.
Sponsored

DadBald

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Odyssey, 2013 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Energy Engineer

F1fitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch
Tried to search for a spreadsheet with what the most popular trims are that people want. This is my first Ford and first truck. Just wanted a family vehicle, not a work vehicle. Not sure which trim to get.
In my opinion, all are popular relative to numbers of other cars on road. really depends on what features you want and what your budget is. My recommendation would be to go build and price an XLT, Lariat, and King Ranch on the website. You will see price difference including what features are not even available on certain trims. Platinum is going to be in line with King Ranch within a couple thousand with same features.

OP
OP

Krypto

First Name
Krypto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
What are you interested in in a vehicle? I want cloth seats, but some features, and the ER battery. Also majorly a family hauler. So XLT or XLT + for me.
Thanks, Must have ER and Heated Steering,
Leaning towards Lariat, not sure about blue cruise and active motion seats.