• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

mattb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
just got an email from ford...

The only EV that’s an F‑150®
Get ready.
The truck that helped build this country is now electric, and we’re glad you’re still part of the revolution.​
Orders will be starting soon.
Because of unprecedented interest, we’ll be sending invitations to order the 2023 F‑150 Lightning at staggered times.​
You’re still on the list.
Keep an eye out. We’ll be sending an invitation for you to order your vehicle soon.​
Sponsored

DetroitHustle

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Consultant
I just received an email today from Ford noting "You're on the list" and "Keep an eye out. We'll be sending an invitation for you to order your vehicle soon".

Don't want to get my hopes up but does this mean I will be included in one of the MY '23 waves? Hoping to get a Pro (if there are any left) now that they have raised prices across the board.

JPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Rebar Detailer/Estimator
I just got that email as well, wondering if all remaining Reservation holders got it or just those they’ll be sending invites to soon?

Jer

First Name
Jer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lightning Lariat,‘21 Bronco, ‘17 F350, ‘76 K20
Occupation
IT
I received the same email, although I am next in line at the dealer I am reserved with and should be getting an invite in the next month or so, at least I think.

OP
OP

mattb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
now i see that similar emails went out in early august. oh, well.

Sponsored

DetroitHustle

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Consultant
I've been told I am at #10 at my dealer (big dealer in Metro Detroit so hoping they have a large allocation) so all I can figure is that I will be in the last couple waves of MY '23 if I'm lucky. But this email brings promise.

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
Can any reservation holder confirm that they did NOT get the subject email? What would be great is if they just sent them out to everyone and schedule the full 2023MY. Not sure if that's a possibility, but it would relieve some of the "haven't heard a peep from Ford" pressure.

Jersey Devil

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 XL
Occupation
Truck Driver
Can any reservation holder confirm that they did NOT get the subject email? What would be great is if they just sent them out to everyone and schedule the full 2023MY. Not sure if that's a possibility, but it would relieve some of the "haven't heard a peep from Ford" pressure.
I did Not receive the email

JustB

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
I can confirm I got this email on 8/8 and then the order email on 8/11!

Kickaha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
I have not gotten one. My reservation date is May 31, 2021.

Sponsored

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
Early day 2 reservation and I did not get the email. I am 3rd in line at my dealer

DetroitHustle

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Consultant
I'm a day of reservation holder. Wonder if my dealer got something wrong and I will be able to order sooner than when the dealer thinks.

Does anyone know if Pro and XLTs are sold out? I would be pretty disappointed to get an invite and only see Lariat + available.

Delano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester, Kia Niro EV
5/19 reservation, no email.
Sponsored