• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Minnesota Just walked away from this Red 2022 Lariat ER at $91,244

RickKeen

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L SR Pro
Occupation
sw engineering manager,

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
When you say "walked away"... was this your order or a stock/retail unit the dealer received?

OP
OP

RickKeen

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L SR Pro
Occupation
sw engineering manager,
When you say "walked away"... was this your order or a stock/retail unit the dealer received?
Yes, its delivered, but some other buyer backed out. I was on dealer's list to call and since they wanted to sell locally, I had a chance to buy it, but passed.

Last edited:

cjb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat SR, 2016 Mazda CX-9
I'm not sure about the situation on this vehicle. I talked to the dealer yesterday (9/14) and was told that they had 2 mannequins, one of them was spoken for and the other was available at the $10,000 ADM. With the 6-month no sale policy it would have to be on the lot until Jan and could have up to 6,000 miles on it at the time (with an appropriately extended warranty). Love the red color but it's not an option for me.
Sponsored