• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Kearny Mesa Ford - No ADM

denny@KMFord

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
General Sales Manager
Hey everyone, my name is Denny and I am the General Sales Manager here at Kearny Mesa Ford here in San Diego. I wanted to let everyone know that we will not be charging any dealer markups on the 2022 Lightning. We took this same stance with the release of the Bronco and the feedback was amazing. Please search us on the Bronco forums do not just take my word for it.

The main difference for us here at the store between the Bronco launch and the Lightning is that I am going to be personally a lot more involved in this launch where with the Bronco launch, my Internet Director Eric, has handled it from start to finish. Now Eric will still be involved but with the Lighnting I had to jump in as well.

If you’re looking for a CA store with a history and a track record of following through on our commitments, we are the only store that you should consider placing your order at. I am not sure if I can provide my email address on here or not but send me a message and I can get you my email and cell so you have a direct line to the one who makes the decisions.

I have had an opportunity to see the truck in person and it is going to be amazing. If they can find a way to lift it I might just be getting rid of my 2021 F-150 PowerBoost.
Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Hey everyone, my name is Denny and I am the General Sales Manager here at Kearny Mesa Ford here in San Diego. I wanted to let everyone know that we will not be charging any dealer markups on the 2022 Lightning. We took this same stance with the release of the Bronco and the feedback was amazing. Please search us on the Bronco forums do not just take my word for it.

The main difference for us here at the store between the Bronco launch and the Lightning is that I am going to be personally a lot more involved in this launch where with the Bronco launch, my Internet Director Eric, has handled it from start to finish. Now Eric will still be involved but with the Lighnting I had to jump in as well.

If you’re looking for a CA store with a history and a track record of following through on our commitments, we are the only store that you should consider placing your order at. I am not sure if I can provide my email address on here or not but send me a message and I can get you my email and cell so you have a direct line to the one who makes the decisions.

I have had an opportunity to see the truck in person and it is going to be amazing. If they can find a way to lift it I might just be getting rid of my 2021 F-150 PowerBoost.
F150rod was given a hard time with your dealership adding frivolous junk !

Is this a way to skirt the no ADM ?

Lightning.Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna x 2
Kearny Mesa customer here, very upset about that "protection package" charge. Shows total lack of integrity on the part of KM Ford.

Is this how everyone should expect to be treated at your dealership now? KM Ford decides at point of sale what promises to keep?

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Quick Update:

I was contacted by Eric Bunch regarding the $795 protection package that was added. Apparently there was miscommunication between sales and finance regarding add-ons and this particular add-on should NOT have been added to my contract. Eric will be working on refunding me what I paid for the protection package and has assured me that everyone who placed an order at Kearny Mesa Ford will be paying MSRP.

For those who have placed their order or have a reservation rest easy, it’s MSRP!

Last edited:

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Quick Update:

I want contacted by Eric Bunch regarding the $795 protection package that was added. Apparently there was miscommunication between sales and finance regarding add-ons and this particular add-on should NOT have been added to my contract. Eric will be working on refunding me what I paid for the protection package and has assured me that everyone who placed an order at Kearny Mesa Ford will be paying MSRP.

For those who have placed their order or have a reservation rest easy, it’s MSRP!
Amazing what a few voices on social media has an effect on dealers!

Glad to hear it!
Sponsored