• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning at MSRP...NO MARKUP!

Bronco22

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
Occupation
Sales
Lightning at MSRP...no markup! I was able to call Ford & request my Wave #6 reservation be switched to a different dealer, who is ordering all at MSRP! I would highly recommend doing this, as soon as you get your "Wave Invitation," if your dealer is going to charge you over MSRP!
Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Good to know you can do this after the invite, but before the order & deposit is placed.

I am happy that my dealer I chose 2 counties away has not changed their mind to charge only MSRP from 2021 till now....

Well worth the drive and glad not to have chosen a closer dealer that charges ADM...

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I helped a Mass invitee locate a no ADM dealer today, he is in the Boston metro area, now buying from a dealer on the Cape, had a 4/12 invite, and was able to confirm the dealer (Balise) was still honoring NO ADM, he called FoMoCo to get the dealer location changed in his invitation, placed the web order and Dealer accepted the order, in all over the course of less than 20 minutes this afternoon,!!

TwinDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
I helped a Mass invitee locate a no ADM dealer today, he is in the Boston metro area, now buying from a dealer on the Cape, had a 4/12 invite, and was able to confirm the dealer (Balise) was still honoring NO ADM, he called FoMoCo to get the dealer location changed in his invitation, placed the web order and Dealer accepted the order, in all over the course of less than 20 minutes this afternoon,!!
Way to go @TaxmanHog

Would love to see the original dealer's face when they learn the order was removed from their system. Has anyone talked with a dealer who lost a guaranteed sale because of a markup?

Sponsored

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I’m shocked Balise would do no ADM. I was shopping work trucks there recently, everything was heavily marked up. In October 2021 they told me $25K over MSRP on a Raptor order for my boss. I ordered the Raptor off Cape at MSRP and got my ordered Bronco from Chatham Ford in December 2021. Chatham Ford is great to work with, they also have my Lightning order.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I’m shocked Balise would do no ADM.
I spoke with them in February when Tasca was taking forever to answer my questions, said they were not doing it for the lightning orders. Because I was already locked in I could not move my order to them, hopefully it turns out well for the Boston guy.
Sponsored