• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Full list of all Mass reservationists

Ford F-150 Lightning Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate 1653069403478
Sponsored

DrNurse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 ford raptor, 2022 ford lightning
Just got a call from balise Ford in Hyannis saying they had a cancellation and if I wanted to order a lariat through them I could. I told them I already had an order in so they are moving down their list. Just a heads up for anyone who put an reservation in with them to maybe give them a call.

Nate977p

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Ours is awaiting shipment. Once we get it, I am open to giving some rides for people as dealers seem to be skittish on putting miles on Demos.

Sponsored

PACSMAN

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Massachusetts buyers, take a look at your build sheet, does it show the 8550# GVWR Package?

I hope it does as your truck needs to show 8501# or more to qualify for the MORE-EV-TRUCKS REBATE of $7500

What you see here is a Lariat-ER with Max Tow Package.

1644693302580.png
Do you know the process for getting an application for the rebate? My window sticker says 8550# GVWR Package so I think I should qualify.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Do you know the process for getting an application for the rebate? My window sticker says 8550# GVWR Package so I think I should qualify.
https://mor-ev.org/mor-ev-trucks

Follow the link above, you and a few other Mass members will be our first test subjects, I will be doing the same as soon as my truck arrives in July.

Let use know your outcome, and if you THINK the decision is inaccurate, always APPEAL, I think the bureaucrats running the program have ZERO experience with the F150 Lightning.

Last edited:

PACSMAN

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Will do thank you very much for the link

DrNurse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 ford raptor, 2022 ford lightning
@PACSMAN any word about the MASS-EV program? did they accept/deny you?

PACSMAN

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I just received my registration so I plan on getting the documentation together this weekend and working on it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

PACSMAN

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
OK I tried to apply for this and there is an issue that I emailed them about. You have to select the manufacturer, model and year from dropdown lists. There is no Lightning or F150 listed so I can't complete the application.

I'll let you know when (if) they reply.

Aces_Over_Kings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost; 2022 Lariat ER (poached)
First, greetings fellow MA folks.

I'm an imposter in your midst, at least temporarily. Through dumb luck and a savvy dealership internet business contact, I now have a (refundable) deposit securing an abandoned reservation for a Lariat ER. Blend date 17JUN.

So I, like a complete jerk, was apparently able to skip a year-long+ reservation process. The price for this injustice to you all? A positively obscene amount of ADM. I mean obscene.

I've been entertaining any number of rationalizations, as those afflicted with GAS (gear acquisition syndrome) are wont to do:
  • The demand is super high, people are flipping them immediately; if I need to sell it I'll be able to recoup quite a bit / most.
  • Skipping this wait was like winning the lottery. Just roll with it and pay the ADM lottery taxes.
  • You only live once / life is short
  • Early mid-life crisis!
  • Be a part of this moment in history when the most popular vehicle in the U.S. goes EV.
  • F*ck OPEC! (yes, I know it's only like 11% of the oil we use Lol)
  • Be an early adopter, lead by example! (what could go wrong?)
  • Will feel awesome charging at work for free and using no gas on daily commute.
  • You'll get $7500 tax rebate and $7500 back from MOR-EV Truck program.
  • It's like buying a Model X -- about same range, nice luxury features, but TRUCK!!
And on and on and on.

Except... I just looked at my Lariat ER w/ Max Tow window sticker and was gutted to see 8400 GVWR.

Earlier in the thread there are images of Lariat ER / Max Tow build sheets at 8550 GVWR. However:

If you selected (275/60R20 BSW ALL-TERRAIN) tires with your ER battery, it takes your GVWR down from 8550 to 8400.

This can be confirmed on the Lariat spec page.

So the jackalope that put this order in (no offense if you're here... mostly) paid $150 to lose himself $7500 in potential MA incentives (and likely driving range, too). I literally want to scream right now.

After almost getting over the sheer piracy of the disgusting ADM, putting down a deposit, and having an awesome test drive on Saturday (immediately started loving the truck)... the loss of this incentive might just be the pinprick that brings my sanity balloon back down to earth.

I assume all incentives will be based off of the sticker GVWR and aftermarket adjustments (Look, MA, all-seasons!) don't count.

SO... for those with the ability to modify orders still, word to the wise. Not sure what I'll end up doing but regardless, here's to plentiful chips in Dearborn and speedy deliveries to all. 🍻

duncanmaio

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat Atlas Blue
OK I tried to apply for this and there is an issue that I emailed them about. You have to select the manufacturer, model and year from dropdown lists. There is no Lightning or F150 listed so I can't complete the application.

I'll let you know when (if) they reply.
I think the online application is only for cars, not trucks (why the button is on the truck page I have no idea).

Filling out the information request form at the bottom of the truck page results in an email stating that you should reply to the email to start the process.
Sponsored