• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning Reservation Timestamp - how to find yours

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Ranger Crew cab FX4 Lariat- Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Nothing showed up in search but was wondering if anyone had found out their official timestamp for the Lightning . I had used this method that was posted on the Bronco forums and it worked for me but can't see the "Created" or in some browsers the line shows up as "Reservation" that you need to click on .

Find your official Bronco reservation timestamp :
1. Login to your account on Ford.com using the Chrome web browser.
2. Navigate to your Bronco reservation.
3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
4. Select "Network" in the inspection pane that opens to the right.
5. Search in the "Filter" box for your reservation number.
6. Search for the line labeled "created:" or "Reservation:"
7. Make a note of your timestamp in Ford's system (listed in UTC).
8. Then search for a time zone converter to convert the UTC time stamp to your preferred time zone.

For example, to convert from UTC to CST...
Sponsored

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
On Firefox or Chrome you can replace step 3 above with pressing F12 on your keyboard as well.

I've created an image below to show what to do once you're on the network tab. Steps in the screenshot don't correspond to steps in the OP.

EDIT: I just realized there's a filter on the response tab (#4 in the image). So you can put reservationDate in the filter and it'll show the date.

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Reservation Timestamp - how to find yours 1640015451174

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
This has been discussed before.

And, it doesn't provide any additional insights. as it's basically the same as the date you got the email confirmation.

Email: 5/19 - 6:48PM (PST)
API: 5/20 01:48 (UTC)

Same dates.

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER

And, it doesn't provide any additional insights. as it's basically the same as the date you got the email confirmation.

Same dates.
TL;'DR -- The reservation time I see on the website seems to be way more accurate than when I received the confirmation e-mail. Reservation 7:34PM the night of (CST) vs the e-mail at 9:36PM the night of.

The 7:34 time is accurate for me because I reserved a few mins into the countdown but before the presentation actually started. Believe the countdown on YouTube for the presentation to start, started right at 7:30PM Central. Could be wrong on this, it's been a billion months.

The website, for me at least, seems to be accurate. I hope this is the number Ford goes by and not the e-mail time.

OP
OP
rydfree

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Ranger Crew cab FX4 Lariat- Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance

Same dates.

I searched but guess I didn't use the correct terms to find anything . I ask because my Bronco reservation time is actually 2 hours before the email from Ford . My email from the Lightning shows May 19th at 8:35 PM and I was hitting the send button 2 minutes into the reveal so just would like to see if it is any earlier even by a couple minutes than the email .

Sponsored

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
I searched but guess I didn't use the correct terms to find anything . I ask because my Bronco reservation time is actually 2 hours before the email from Ford . My email from the Lightning shows May 19th at 8:35 PM and I was hitting the send button 2 minutes into the reveal so just would like to see if it is any earlier even by a couple minutes than the email .
For mine, as a I said above, my reservation time was almost 2 hours before the e-mail showed up. 2 hours and 2 minutes before the e-mail showed up to be precise. I hope they go by the reservation time on their site and not the e-mail time stamp.

- Thanks for sharing the above, I did not know about this until you posted.

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Volvo XC60 T8, Many Bicycles
Interesting. After inspecting the page, it says 5/20/2021 at 03:37UTC (05/19/2021 9:37pm CST) is my time stamp. I got my confirmation email from Ford on 5/19/2021 at 10:38pm CST so it looks like The email took an hour to get to me.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mastang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition
Interesting. After inspecting the page, it says 5/20/2021 at 03:37UTC (05/19/2021 9:37pm CST) is my time stamp. I got my confirmation email from Ford on 5/19/2021 at 10:38pm CST so it looks like The email took an hour to get to me.
I blame public schools for this. 5/20/21 3:37 UTC is 5/19/21 9:37 PM CST. It is also 5/19/21 10:37 PM CDT. Since this was May, your email came at 5/19/21 10:38 PM CDT. The email did not take an hour.

Dukeblue

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
from Create: 2021-05-20T01:58:31+0000

So 5:58pm PST on 5/19/21 (PST)

Where can I determine where that puts me in the queue?

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
from Create: 2021-05-20T01:58:31+0000

So 5:58pm PST on 5/19/21 (PST)

Where can I determine where that puts me in the queue?
You ask your dealer. They have the info if they choose to disclose it. Mine wouldn’t tell me until after the priority list was submitted.

Sponsored

WhiteBolt

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro EV, 2004 SVT Lightning
Occupation
Manufacturing
Talked to my dealer today.
They told me I'm number 17 out of 175. I was a little surprised I wasn't lower than that because my Ford email time stamp was 10:10pm est (about an hour after the unveil).
The sales manager said Ford was taking reservations as early as 12:00pm the day of the unveiling.

Royalist

First Name
Nabil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 90 S
Occupation
Student (Aviation Management and Operations) / Farm Manager
Talked to my dealer today.
They told me I'm number 17 out of 175. I was a little surprised I wasn't lower than that because my Ford email time stamp was 10:10pm est (about an hour after the unveil).
The sales manager said Ford was taking reservations as early as 12:00pm the day of the unveiling.
I think he means you're 17 out 175 just at your dealer, not 17th person in the whole list overall.

moya7

First Name
Momo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M240i, 2022 Bronco BaseSquatch on order
Nothing showed up in search but was wondering if anyone had found out their official timestamp for the Lightning . I had used this method that was posted on the Bronco forums and it worked for me but can't see the "Created" or in some browsers the line shows up as "Reservation" that you need to click on .

Find your official Bronco reservation timestamp :
1. Login to your account on Ford.com using the Chrome web browser.
2. Navigate to your Bronco reservation.
3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
4. Select "Network" in the inspection pane that opens to the right.
5. Search in the "Filter" box for your reservation number.
6. Search for the line labeled "created:" or "Reservation:"
7. Make a note of your timestamp in Ford's system (listed in UTC).
8. Then search for a time zone converter to convert the UTC time stamp to your preferred time zone.

For example, to convert from UTC to CST...
I’ve tried this on my MacBook Air but nothing happens when I enter my res number in the Filter pane. Anyone rose have this issue? Thanks!

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I tried it on Chrome the other day. I couldn't find the line that was labeled created or reservation. I decided it wasn't that important after fooling with it for a few minutes. :)

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I tried it on Chrome the other day. I couldn't find the line that was labeled created or reservation. I decided it wasn't that important after fooling with it for a few minutes. :)
I just figured it out

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Reservation Timestamp - how to find yours 1643836454296
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: GDN