• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
Friendly Ford in Las Vegas, NV assured me that they do not apply any ADM *for orders*. They said that any they get on the lot that are NOT orders will have mark up.

Caveat: I went in to the dealer AFTER i placed my order online. This was in early Sept when I was hearing horror stories about dealers apply massive mark-ups, and I wanted to make sure that they were going to honor MSRP. When I sat down with them they showed me a document showing a final price with some extras added on:
ETCH: $399 (VIN etching on the glass)
Nitrogen: $99 (really. Putting nitrogen in the tires)
S/Care: $499 (I don't recall what this was, but it was some nonsense)
OFAC: $16.72 (I don't recall, but it was $16, so I wasn't going to worry about it at that time)
Doc Fee $599 (aka profit fee)
Tax
Title: $29.25 (This is consistent with other cars I have purchased in NV, and I'm pretty sure lines up with the actual DMV fees)

I went down the list with them and told them that I was opting out of all of the nonsense fees. I don't need the "undercoating", or any other bullshit addons. Just the truck please. Initially, they tried the whole "we do this for all vehicles that come through here...it's for security/safety/blahblahblah". I said "Look, I get it, extra profit. NOT. ON. MINE. This is an easy sale. I bought my F350 from this same dealership in 2005, and I'm back now. Don't dick me around and make me change my order to another dealer, because I will do it in a heartbeat."

They didn't fight me too hard on it, and acquiesced. My order currently says production week of 10/17. I'll come back here and update if anything changes.

It's worth mentioning that this conversation happened within a day or two of the big ford announcement about them pressuring dealers to stop with the crazy markups, and invest in the EV sales stuff. I think that helped.
Sponsored

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
Folsom Lake Ford in Sacramento, CA did a fantastic job to deliver the Lightning, at MSRP. Matt is superb! If you are in Sacramento area and not sure if dealer would sell at MSRP, give them a call.

Last edited:

MrSkull

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 BMW i3, 17 Porsche 911, 22 Tesla Y P
TENNESSEE
Bates Ford in Lebanon
- No ADM
I talked to the sales manager at Bates in Lebanon and he stated they’re currently doing a $5k ADM on the Lightning and Mach-e due to demand.

Talked to sales manager of “Ford Lincoln of Franklin, TN.“ If you are a reservation holder no ADM, only fee is $799 doc fee.
Talked to sales associate at “Mid-Tenn Ford Truck Sales” in Nashville, TN. “No ADM at the moment, we’ve always sold at sticker price.” $295 doc fees.
Talked to a sales associate at “Mtn. View Ford” in Chattanoog, TN. No markup on sticker price only $699 doc fees.
Got another sales rep At “Ford of Murfreesboro“ was told that the sales rep I talked to in person was incorrect. That if one is a reservation holder there is no ADM just $699 doc fees.

Thanks!

Sponsored

Saul Goodman

First Name
Saul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Formerly Mach-E FE, 2022 F150L Lariat in transit
Dewey Ford - Ankeny, IA
+20k on stock. Unsure of orders. They have what I believe is a black lariat sr built awaiting shipment available +20k if anyone is interested.

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
my nephew just went to mac hiak fiord in Georgetown Tx to pick up his ordered Bronco raptor and they added a 20K ADM to it

Who is the correct person to contact about a dealership after saying no ADM when it was ordered and then adding it when he went to pick it up

I am a bit concerned as this is the same dealer I have my Lighting Pro ordered with it has a build date of 10/24

Thanks

Ccarm6

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150 Lightning
I would like to change Stivers Ford in Birmingham AL to adding ADM - they told me it’s a $30K ADM on their demo XLT model…

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)
Preston Ford West in Randallstown, MD: no ADM, just $499 standard dealer doc fee like all other vehicles

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
an update to this

My nephew who has 250,000 twitter followers posted about what the dealership did. And went on a phone,text,tweet,posting spree

apparently someone in Dallas made a call to the dealer and said FIX IT.

I was 100% shocked that the dealer returned the 20K mark up after getting it.

I could see getting it removed before he paid

my nephew just went to mac hiak fiord in Georgetown Tx to pick up his ordered Bronco raptor and they added a 20K ADM to it

Who is the correct person to contact about a dealership after saying no ADM when it was ordered and then adding it when he went to pick it up

I am a bit concerned as this is the same dealer I have my Lighting Pro ordered with it has a build date of 10/24

Thanks

Sponsored

childishbambino

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none, yet
Do you know this for sure? I'm not going to add that unless it includes the specific dealer names.
sorry for the late reply. But yes. I called, emailed, and walked into all of my local dealers. but i cannot confirm the mark up because from the times i have gone back, they have either increased slightly or decreased but the lowest I saw was around 10K. I can provide you the emails I have sent with them if you want. I am listing them below and including Carriage Ford, who is across the river in Clarksville IN.:
  • Byler Ford - Dixie Highway Louisville KY
  • Bill Collins Ford - Bardstown Road, Louisville KY
  • Oxmoor Ford Lincoln - Oxmoor Ln, Louisville KY
  • Carriage Ford - Lewis and Clark Pkwy, Clarksville, IN

Tim0

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150 XLT
Just confirmed Livermore Ford in California ADM is $4,995. Changing Dealers!

10/19 update: Adding.... I changed from Livermore to Ron Dupratt, and immediately got my wave 4 order invite today.

Last edited:

mattb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Mike Maroone Ford - no ADM

my order with them just got a $795 "dealer handling fee" added which they say is added to all sold vehicles.
Sponsored