• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I don't see Shultz Ford of Harmarville, PA on the list.
No ADM or extra's, no hard sell on the extended warranties.
First class experience, highly recommended.

ukatown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
IRA Ford in Auburn, MA - No ADM or add ons
For one on the lot (abandoned order), they had 2k ADM when I first called. The next morning I said I was coming in to check it out, they told me it was now 5k. 🙄 I didn't go in.

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
If you are in New York (or the tri- state area , I highly recommend Otis Ford in Quogue . I spoke at length with the owner today , Tom Otis 4 , and they are now charging MSRP across the board for all lightning orders . They are encouraging anyone who has a dealer that is up charging them , to switch over the reservation for no BS .

Imagine dealership without a F & I department, one with no games like pushing window etching or interior protection treatments. You deal with one sales person, no back office to play games and most of the staff have been there for 10+ years so you deal with the same people every purchase for years . They are also one of the first dealerships in New York to begin the process of Model E upgrades including already laying the groundwork for high speed dc charging coming soon to their dealership .

They are what we wish all dealerships were like . Feel free to PM and I can even get you in touch with a general manager or owner. If you see my posts you know I’m passionate about the lightning and part of that process for me is having a great dealership experience . www.otisford.com 631-653-4000 .

Last edited:

cpat

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Just received my email to order this week. Spoke with original dealership I had on the deposit and they are asking for $5000 over MSRP and demand that I finance with them. Dealer is in Hot Springs AR - Riser Ford

Sponsored

OrangeCrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat Antimatter Blue
Took delivery of my truck 12/19 at Angela Krause Ford in Alpharetta, GA. I checked with them before ordering and they said no ADM and indeed there was no ADM. No hard sell on anything. Even took the X-plan which doesn't change the price much but does reduce the doc fee to $100. They did knock down trade-in value a bit, but I blame the stupid GA law. They did beat the Carmax value if you consider tax break. Overall, good experience.

808_veeks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lightning
Received my invite to order, called my local Hawaii Ford dealers prior to ordering:

Honolulu Ford (Oahu) - $10K market adjustment
Windward Ford (Oahu) - $10K market adjustment
Cutter Ford (Oahu) - $20K market adjustment with a special of $10K off! (how generous)

They all told me how all the mainland dealers are adding $40-50K and that I’m getting such a good deal. So I ordered from a mainland dealer on this list who sold at MSRP. Thanks, internets

BigRedMax

Threads
Reaction score
Website
huskermax.com
Vehicles
2018 F-150
@ShirBlackspots

You can change this one.

Elk Grove Ford - No ADM for customer orders

They now charge $40,000 over MSRP no matter what model you order.

The dealership has a new owner since I put my $100 deposit down in June of 2021.

I was notified by Ford last week that I could build and order my Lightning.

Because I was getting emails like this I went into the dealership where the salesman informed me that the mark up went from 30K to 40K.

The truck you originally inquired about is not in stock. However, we just got a few become available. Please reach out to me personally if you're interested in getting more info on the truck or if you would like to schedule a time to come in and check one out in person.

Due to Market Demand and wait times being over 2 years for most customers, there is a Market Adjustment of $30,000 on top of the MSRP.

Thanks and I look forward to your reply. - Mike
Needless to say, my relationship with Elk Grove Ford is over. I did a four car transaction with the previous owner and that was a good experience.

Chado

First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, BMW, Tesla
Not sure if it was mentioned but all 3 Ford dealers on the island of Oahu in Hawaii charge ADM.
Honolulu Ford quoted $5995 ADM
Not sure on the others but all have told me they will be doing a ADM

Edit:
Hahah just noticed the above post!

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
I see you have Risor Ford in Hot Springs, AR listed as adding $5k ADM. I placed my order a few weeks ago for MSRP. NO ADM

Sponsored

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Anyone deal with Chalmers Ford in ABQ area of NM?

Buddy of mine is trying to buy a Lightning and they are giving him mixed signals. I've seen a lot of dealer games but this confuses me...

Send me a PM

asudan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.5L, 2022 Tesla Performance Model Y
Need to revise Bell Ford in Arizona - I just spoke w/ a rep and they are doing a $20k ADM on a $45k MSRP Lightning PRO...

electric9925

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
New to the forum, called a couple of places. One guy said they aren’t taking any reservations at all because the window has to open up. Should I even try other dealers ? Or just wait it out?

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mastang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition
What I got from Chapman that they will only add window tint and door edge guard for $699. Also Doc fees $499. Tax rate in Scottsdale is 8.05%.
Just wanted to follow up on this. When I picked up my Lightning about a month ago, Chapman Ford didn't make me pay for any fluff. And of couurse no ADM.

BigRedMax

Threads
Reaction score
Website
huskermax.com
Vehicles
2018 F-150
@ShirBlackspots

You can change this one.

Elk Grove Ford - No ADM for customer orders

They now charge $40,000 over MSRP no matter what model you order.

The dealership has a new owner since I put my $100 deposit down in June of 2021.

I was notified by Ford last week that I could build and order my Lightning.

Because I was getting emails like this I went into the dealership where the salesman informed me that the mark up went from 30K to 40K.

Needless to say, my relationship with Elk Grove Ford is over. I did a four car transaction with the previous owner and that was a good experience.
@ShirBlackspots

I spoke to the sales manager at Elk Grove Ford yesterday that I dealt with in my previous transactions with them. She is part of the previous ownership and remains as the sales manager.

She reassured me that they DO NOT charge any ADM on orders directly from Ford and that the email I received with the 30K markup was for cars on the lot that they get offers from third parties in that price range. She also let me know that the salesman that quoted me the 40K price was mistaken and he has been admonished and she brought him up to speed along with the entire sales staff.

Please change the opening post back to no ADM for Elk Grove Ford in CA.
Sponsored