• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

List of OTA updates ?

MTBAZ

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Engineer

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
That is the main one. There is at least one guy here that has Wiki edit access or knows someone that does and helps keep it updated.

OP
OP

MTBAZ

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Looks like Wikipedia killed this site. Anyone have a line on where the best data can be found now?

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer

Sponsored

Hank42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
I just bought a 22' from a Ford dealer and it has all of the latest updates. Reading the MT update list, I see many of the features included in the updates that I presumed were "always there from day one" are in fact relatively new. Like the volume knob being multi-purpose, or the voice feedback option. These things I can certainly say I have taken for granted.
With that said, I am mildly underwhelmed with the features, and thought Ford would be a little further along, but I I'd be really irritated if I had bought this a year ago and had to wait this long for some basic stuff.

I do look forward to see what the next year of updates brings!

Reactions: GDN

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I am going to start working on the OTA history for the Lightnings now that I have a handle on the ICE trucks. Mach-E and Broncos are next.

astolleis

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Atlas Blue Lighting

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
this might be a starting point if you want to build a list https://tonesto7.github.io/ford-pwr-up-info/
All the information tonesto has on there is from me. I just don't know how to manage the github page to update it myself after he made it. I pulled everything from the wiki page before they shut it down in Excel and have been manually keeping it up for the ICE F150's. See my thread here:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...-history-thread-f-150-lightning-mach-e.16968/

I'm going to be spending some time here gathering data from the OTA's reported here to have tonesto update the link you posted for the Lightnings. I already see some similarities between some of these updates and those for the ICE trucks. It'll take me a bit and I'm am going to have plenty of questions. Over on the the ICE forums, I have been helping people with VIN checks, so I have seen plenty of details including which modules are updated, size and name of files, common reasons for OTA failures, etc. It will take me a bit to get well acclimated to these updates.

By the way, I have Oasis/PTS. If anyone needs their VINs checked for OTA in queue or failures, or for module updates pending in FDRS, I can help with that.

Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
This is what I have so far. Any input on anything I have missing or wrong is welcomed. I also need help indicating which module(s) are updated with each OTA. I also need to know which of these updates require the vehicle to be inhibited while they install.

On the ICE trucks, there are some updates specific to 2021 trucks and others specific to 2022-2023 trucks. If that is the case with the Lightnings, that info would be helpful, too.

Attachments

• Love

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
I should be able to walk back through most of my updates. Truly one of the lucky ones to get most every update on day 1 or 2 of the release. I had a few that wouldn't install due to 12v battery.

I'll give this a check in a few nights and send feedback. Thanks for tracking these.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
I should be able to walk back through most of my updates. Truly one of the lucky ones to get most every update on day 1 or 2 of the release. I had a few that wouldn't install due to 12v battery.

I'll give this a check in a few nights and send feedback. Thanks for tracking these.
I've seen you over on the ICE forum, I think. I am thinking of starting a VIN look up thread here like the one we have over there. being able to look at people's trucks directly would be a big help to gathering the data. It would be the older updates that rarely get sent out the ones I would need more help with.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
I've seen you over on the ICE forum, I think. I am thinking of starting a VIN look up thread here like the one we have over there. being able to look at people's trucks directly would be a big help to gathering the data. It would be the older updates that rarely get sent out the ones I would need more help with.
This is the closest we have to a VIN lookup thread. @Mike G helps us out. https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...software-updates-using-fdrs.11029/post-226229

uccbcc

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Maverick Lariat
Is the Power Up version found in the XXXX_PRODUCT number?

Ford F-150 Lightning List of OTA updates ? 1694655636901
Sponsored