• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Looking for Official Weight Specs (GVWR, GCVW, GAWR)

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
I recently sold my Pro because I had the opportunity to jump into a Platinum, but may run up into a problem with my towing and payload. I'm trying to confirm before I pull the trigger. If it ended up not working I would have to then go looking for a Lariat ER and as much as I like these, I'm not looking to own every single trim made in 2022.

So I'm looking for the official weight specs. This floated around when the ordering process first opened up, but I know there were updates closer to July/Aug 2022 and I can't seem to find the updated ones.

Ford F-150 Lightning Looking for Official Weight Specs (GVWR, GCVW, GAWR) 1675612262740

Can some folks fill me in on the relevant numbers? Or help supplement my lack of searching skills?
Sponsored

Zaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER and 2023 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Rodeo clown
I don't have a link to anything newer, but these look about right. The Platinum is derated because of the 22 inch wheels and more content/weight on board. The Lariat ER is the sweet spot where you can get everything the Platinum has (except wheels and better leather) but get the higher tow rating.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Read the sticker on the doorjamb of any truck you are considering. Actual weight, and actual payload, are there.

OP
OP

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Read the sticker on the doorjamb of any truck you are considering. Actual weight, and actual payload, are there.
The truck unfortunately isn't nearby. If anyone with a Platinum can throw up the doorjamb plate, it would be really helpful!
Sponsored