• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lordstown Motors Endurance sighting Texas July 2022

roamtheworld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
On a road trip to the Panhandle from Austin in our Mustang Mach E this past weekend we spotted a Lordstown Motors Endurance 50 Miles South of Lubbock
It was on a 3-car hauler, and I didn’t get any pictures since the family was sleeping and I couldn’t grab my phone
Looked good in person and it was closer in size to the F150. Plastics reminded me of the new Tundra

Based on first impressions I would drive it
Sponsored

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Is that actually in production?

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Interesting. I saw a roller at a show last year. It looked terrible. The interior looked handmade…and not in a good way.

OP
OP

roamtheworld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Interesting. I saw a roller at a show last year. It looked terrible. The interior looked handmade…and not in a good way.
Didn’t get to see the interior but exterior looked finished and it was on the back of the trailer like it drove on. Only saw while driving at highway speeds but drove along side for a bit.
Sponsored