• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I assume all incentives will be based off of the sticker GVWR and aftermarket adjustments (Look, MA, all-seasons!) don't count.

SO... for those with the ability to modify orders still, word to the wise. Not sure what I'll end up doing but regardless, here's to plentiful chips in Dearborn and speedy deliveries to all. 🍻
Man that is a BUMMER, this is why I monitor this tread and any inkling of a new Mass member about to place an order, I get them when possible to correct the order so they benefit from this potential $7500 rebate/credit......

As far as rationalizations and motivation to pay this crazy ADM, I am not buying into it.

Kill that crazy offer and stand by, as my truck is properly configured for the credit, but if the dealer hands me an invoice with moon-shot pricing I'll stuff it up his arse and walk with my refund of deposits!!

You in turn can take over my Lariat-ER Max tow with AS tires and enjoy it.
Sponsored

Aces_Over_Kings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost; 2022 Lariat ER (poached)
As far as rationalizations and motivation to pay this crazy ADM, I am not buying into it.
I know, I know. I think half my brain is/was holding the other half hostage. And now with the loss of the MA incentive to help cushion the blow, the full brunt of the ADM piracy is weighing heavy. Particularly since MA piles on with +6.75% sales tax, etc.

A very generous offer, especially from a fellow SE Mass resident! But since you're a normal reservation, I'm hopeful that you'll pay what you agreed with them and the dealer doesn't pull any shenanigans on you.

duncanmaio

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat Atlas Blue
Got this today from MOR-EV. I emailed them weeks ago and again a few days ago, so not sure what the response time is.

“Thank you for your email. In order to be eligible for the program, the EV must have a purchase price of over $50,000 with a GVWR of over 8,500 lbs. Can you confirm the vehicle is over 8,500 lbs? You can usually find that information on a sticker inside the door of the vehicle.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Sincerely,

MOR-EV Trucks Staff
Center for Sustainable Energy®
866-900-4223 office
Get our newsletter for the latest insights on how to decarbonize”

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Got this today from MOR-EV. I emailed them weeks ago and again a few days ago, so not sure what the response time is.

“Thank you for your email. In order to be eligible for the program, the EV must have a purchase price of over $50,000 with a GVWR of over 8,500 lbs. Can you confirm the vehicle is over 8,500 lbs? You can usually find that information on a sticker inside the door of the vehicle.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Sincerely,

MOR-EV Trucks Staff
Center for Sustainable Energy®
866-900-4223 office
Get our newsletter for the latest insights on how to decarbonize”
Some progress at least we know our trucks meet these parameters !!

Aspesi4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
I've been in touch with MOR-EV Trucks folks for many months regarding the Lightning. They've acknowledged that based on the window stickers I've sent over and other information, that it appears the truck does meet the program requirements. However, they have yet to have an application for a Lightning approved at this time so they can not guarantee.

The reason I went with the Lariat ER is because of this incentive. I'm hopefully you all with trucks in hand will work out the kinks and when mines delivered later in the summer my rebate should be fairly streamlined.

Side note, anyone concerned that only the first 200 get the full $7500 incentive? Do we feel that out of the 15k MY22 Lightnings, over 200 ERs will be delivered to MA residents? I know the incentive drops to $6750 or something for the next block, but I'm banking on the $7500.

Sponsored

Aspesi4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Anyone get approval from MorEV Trucks yet for the full $7500 rebate?

PACSMAN

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I’ve emailed them, but no response yet

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
There is still the Mass $2500 rebate for us lowly Pro buyers. You do have to keep the truck registered for three years, I can’t guarantee that I’ll be doing that since I’m likely to upgrade when the Tesla or Silverado EV truck shows up.

https://mor-ev.org/

PACSMAN

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I received a reply from them last Thursday with the documentation requirements and a form to sign.
I sent the documentation and signed form to them on Friday morning via email as they requested

Sponsored

hag911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Hybrid, 2021 Mustang Mach e First Edit
Occupation
Engineer
Putnam Ford has a white Lightning demo Lariet with extended battery and "All-Season" tires. The sticker inside the door shows a GVWR OF 8,550 lbs.

Ford F-150 Lightning Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate Putnam demo

hag911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Hybrid, 2021 Mustang Mach e First Edit
Occupation
Engineer
Putnam Ford has a white Lightning demo Lariet with extended battery and "All-Season" tires. The sticker inside the door shows a GVWR OF 8,550 lbs.

Putnam demo.jpg
As of May 22nd only vehicles purchased or leased in Massachusetts are eligible for the MOR-EV program. So since this one is in Connecticut it won't qualify.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Folks, just updating the tag-list of members who may be eligible, so that we're all aware of the progress or road-blocks any of us achieve or encounter applying for this credit, remember the tight qualification requirements for the program.

I think the administrator of the credit/rebate program is intentionally tight lipped about any solid commitments based on email inquiry's, as a former bureaucrat (retired) I understand the train of thought these folks are dialed into.

It will take a full and complete qualifying application to get a positive determination, that a F150 Lightning with an extended range battery and all season tires has a GVWR rating on the door jam tag showing a value greater than 8501 pounds, and which costs well over $50,000 minimum MSRP should qualify.

A few members have already taken delivery of trucks which unfortunately had the AT tires which reduced the GVWR rating to a value which does not qualify for the credit, @duncanmaio is painfully aware of this.

The rest of us, I hope will meet the qualifications,
@Alan168 @alanack @broncoaz @doolin64 @DrNurse @FordEVTruck @gg1919 @GN30 @GreaseLightning @hag911 @LightningJB @LightningShow @Mike Dubs @Nate977p

Please share your experiences here or in a DM with me if you have questions or feedback as you navigate the state bureaucracies..

Last edited:

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
I will update here once I go through the process.

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
My Pro is going to be too light and inexpensive for this rebate. Mine should qualify for the $2500 from MA.
Sponsored