• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Milestones & Tiers (Bronze, Silver, Blue) - what do they offer to Lightning owners who won't get service ?

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Being new to Ford with my Lightning, I saw Ford's page on Milestones & Tiers.

How would it work getting milestones and higher tiers for Lightning owners ?

Is it worth the effort in achieving higher tiers with a Lightning ?

I have so far 120 milestones for a Silver tier:
Ford F-150 Lightning Milestones & Tiers (Bronze, Silver, Blue) - what do they offer to Lightning owners who won't get service ? Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 10.56.00 AM

Tier differences:
Ford F-150 Lightning Milestones & Tiers (Bronze, Silver, Blue) - what do they offer to Lightning owners who won't get service ? Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 10.56.35 AM
Sponsored

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
it isn’t worth it .. I’m blue tier with 450 milestones and I get free unlimited service pickup which is a thing I don’t use . 10% bonus on ford pass points is the only value and I just use it on accessories. There are no secret hidden offers or anything like the website infers.

OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Networking Tech
it isn’t worth it .. I’m blue tier with 450 milestones and I get free unlimited service pickup which is a thing I don’t use . 10% bonus on ford pass points is the only value and I just use it on accessories. There are no secret hidden offers or anything like the website infers.
Appreciate your experience.

Guess the Lightning won't see much of service dept because it's not an ICE.

Maybe warranty work is about it ?

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
Yeah .. honestly , the ford pass rewards program is kind of disappointing in general . I have a number of ice fords for my business , so it’s cool getting some new floor mats for free once in a while but there is no motivation to move up the tiers and I can’t imagine I’d ever get enough milestones if I just had a lightning . The should add some ev stuff. ..

OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Networking Tech
Just got an email from Ford Pass saying I have 22,000 points from the purchase and 11,000 for the VISA card.

Plus $100 statement credit too.

Funny how the email says I can get oil change & tire rotation for free!

Being in the Silver tier which may or may not help much but at least the 33,000 points will be useful for parts.

Can I use the points online to purchase or do I have to go into a dealership ?

Ford F-150 Lightning Milestones & Tiers (Bronze, Silver, Blue) - what do they offer to Lightning owners who won't get service ? Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 9.21.40 AM
Sponsored