• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Modifying my Lightning order

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
I had placed an order on 2/17 for the Lightning Lariat edition. On the ford website, the "order placed" and "order accepted by dealer" are both checked off, just waiting for a production date. Not sure which wave I am, maybe theres a way to check? Anyway, I called my dealer to inquire about changing from standard to extended range and I was told that it was not possible. Was just curious if maybe he was looking in the wrong place and if anyone has had a similar experince. Thanks!
"
Sponsored

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
It's possible to make some changes before Production date is scheduled. But, moving between Trims and Battery sizes would be dependent on whether or not that trim/battery is "sold out".

I'm guessing that Ford has decided that Extended range Lariats are sold out for MY22.

OP
OP

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It's possible to make some changes before Production date is scheduled. But, moving between Trims and Battery sizes would be dependent on whether or not that trim/battery is "sold out".

I'm guessing that Ford has decided that Extended range Lariats are sold out for MY22.
thanks! any way to check which wave I am?

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
2/17 was Wave 4 of converting reservations to order submitted to dealer for acceptance

OP
OP

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thank you
Sponsored