• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New 2024 Tacoma will come in Hybrid and Turbo 4 Cylinder models. No more V6

Ostrichsak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
I don't have any interest in a hybrid. So long as they make an EV though I'll have one in my garage. My TRD Supercharged Tacoma w/a lift & armor was one of my favorite vehicles of all time. That is, before I bought the wife a Tesla Model S and fell in love with it myself. I kept the Tacoma on a battery tender in the back corner of the garage because 1) I loved it and 2) I thought we "needed" a truck. Before I knew it, 8 months went by and I hadn't even started the thing. I decided to get it out on a nice spring day to drive and realized it was like driving a covered wagon with wooden wheels by comparison. In the moment I knew there was no reason to keep it and sold it for top dollar ($4k above what I paid for it 8 years earlier to be exact). I'm patiently awaiting any and all announcements concerning the EV version of that truck and will make sure to have my reservation the moment it goes live.
Sponsored