• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

boggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 PRO
Way more than that. Pros on the lot or used are being listed on the $70000s.
Off the lot you can still get the federal rebate. Demand will tank at these prices after 12/31. Ford is aware of the market and is pricing the lower trims accordingly to align with demand. Why let your dealers scalp when you can do it yourself?
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I’ll say it again, Ford is not going to kill their Bread and Butter XL ICE F-150. Then you have to factor all these businesses wanting an ER Pro. There is not enough for the regular consumer.

After watching the Rogue Factory video I can see why Ford packages everything but it would be nice if everything was broken down. 12” vs 15”, pleather vs cloth. BC vs No BC etc.
“Rogue Factory”……Freudian slip? 😂

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
When I called around for quotes Travelers told me they'd pay 20% over MSRP for a replacement if the same or newer model year truck wasn't available. That looks pretty good right about now.
Yeah, I'm working on updating my insurance coverage, and I need to make sure someone is going to pay like $65k if it's totaled.

TF1000

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Prius Prime, 1996 Ram 1500
Wait...there has been a third price increase on the pro? Last straw for me if true. This would have been my first ford ever and I'm 64 years old. Will probably get an EV car (Bolt?, Kia EV6?) and a used ICE pickup instead.

gymgeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Edge, 2023 F150L Pro
Occupation
IT Geek
And people have been having a hard time getting the dealers to apply the price protection for the pro when it was $5k. At $11k, these dealers are gonna be an even bigger PITA. Yay...

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Wow, my MY23 Pro that I paid $46,294 for is going for $62,444!

I believe that means the newest price increase is another $4,150.

I gotta be honest, if there is still a tax credit...that price is about what this truck is worth. Ford hit a homerun, if only they could fix the dealer model. I don't know if I'd do it all over again. The truck is amazing, the BS we have to deal with the dealers is by far the worst part of the truck.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I'm guessing XLT's might be available to order tomorrow in a new order wave.... They seem to be closing the gap between XLT and Lariat. The price of the Pro doesn't matter because it's sold out for MY23 aside from fleet orders. We all saw the price hikes coming let's be honest

Eastbaylightning

First Name
Antz Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Wow, my MY23 Pro that I paid $46,294 for is going for $62,444!

I believe that means the newest price increase is another $4,150.

I gotta be honest, if there is still a tax credit...that price is about what this truck is worth. Ford hit a homerun, if only they could fix the dealer model. I don't know if I'd do it all over again. The truck is amazing, the BS we have to deal with the dealers is by far the worst part of the truck.
I totally agree with you. The dealer model is a pain.

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
I'm guessing XLT's might be available to order tomorrow in a new order wave.... They seem to be closing the gap between XLT and Lariat. The price of the Pro doesn't matter because it's sold out for MY23 aside from fleet orders. We all saw the price hikes coming let's be honest
The original price for the Pro is obviously ridiculous, undercutting basically every other AWD EV by many thousands despite being way bigger and more powerful, BUT I did think they'd sell more of them at or near the advertised price before increasing the price by $16k!

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
The original price for the Pro is obviously ridiculous, undercutting basically every other AWD EV by many thousands despite being way bigger and more powerful, BUT I did think they'd sell more of them at or near the advertised price before increasing the price by $16k!
If they sell 60% as many trucks as they were going to sell...they are still making more money than the original price.

I think if they said they were making 50k Pro's this year, they would sell every single one at the new price.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jimfigler

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Yeah, I'm working on updating my insurance coverage, and I need to make sure someone is going to pay like $65k if it's totaled.
Most companies have a replacement rate coverage

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Most companies have a replacement rate coverage
Thanks. Do you mean as standard, or an optional add-on? I'm just going to make sure I've got it since we're talking about a $16k difference (plus whatever markup there would be to actually be able to get one!)

OP
OP
jimfigler

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Thanks. Do you mean as standard, or an optional add-on? I'm just going to make sure I've got it since we're talking about a $16k difference (plus whatever markup there would be to actually be able to get one!)
Optional. I think it added $20-$30 to my six month premium.

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)