• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

no American flag on Canadian models?

Kev12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
is the American flag lightning bolt on the tailgate not included with Canadian models? I've seen it missing in a few Canadian YouTube videos. I always thought it looked cool. maybe someone could fab up a Canadian version?
Sponsored

XLT Jeffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning XLT SR
is the American flag lightning bolt on the tailgate not included with Canadian models? I've seen it missing in a few Canadian YouTube videos. I always thought it looked cool. maybe someone could fab up a Canadian version?
Not included on Canadian models.

Lucky Larry

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning, RX 350, GMC SIERRA, Pontiac Solstice
All of the lightning's i have seen so far don't have the American flag or lightning bolt on them. If you want one you might be able to order one through your dealers parts department. In the pictures below the white truck is an XLT, and the red one is a Lariat.

Ford F-150 Lightning no American flag on Canadian models? IMG_20220901_1408231

Ford F-150 Lightning no American flag on Canadian models? IMG_20220826_1645575

CdnCGM23

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Military
Why would you want one? The US flag is also missing from either side of the dash as you would see it when you first open the front doors.
I thought it was a cool touch at first, but after some thought, I'm not American.

Voxx23

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Boss guy
Anyone know the part #'s for the lightning bolt/flag emblem and for the lightning letters? Had them once and lost them.

Sponsored

Lucky Larry

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning, RX 350, GMC SIERRA, Pontiac Solstice
I went a different route and added a highly reflective Canada flag to tail gate in the spot that the American flag and lightning bolt would be on the U.S. trucks.;)
Ford F-150 Lightning no American flag on Canadian models? IMG_0009 rev 1.JPG

Green1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pending
I've been shopping a bit, and I've seen several dealers in Canada selling used trucks with American flag decals on them. I have to assume they're imports, and I'm immediately striking them from my list because I'm worried about Canadian dealer support for things like warranty.
Sponsored