• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

No Waiting for a Lightning in SF Bay Area

gsport217

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
An FYI for those looking to get a Lightning... the dealers around the SF Bay Area have some inventory.

I canceled my Model X order and the next day bought a Lariat at $7k over MSRP from a dealer. I figured I just gave them my tax credit, which sucks, but eh. I tried to pit them against each other, but that was a no-go. $7k over MSRP was the best I could get. I know a lot of people are waiting on the reservation list or didn't get on the list (like me) so hopefully you can score a dealio.
Sponsored

kvasiir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
I dropped mine off at Capitol Ford today to get my electrical drain alert looked at. They have a dark blue lariat on the lot. I just saw it as I was leaving, so I don’t know what kind of egregious markup they might be trying to extract. They have a bronco raptor, too.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I dropped mine off at Capitol Ford today to get my electrical drain alert looked at. They have a dark blue lariat on the lot. I just saw it as I was leaving, so I don’t know what kind of egregious markup they might be trying to extract. They have a bronco raptor, too.
Oh, let me know what the dealer says about this electrical drain, I’ve received it twice.

kvasiir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Oh, let me know what the dealer says about this electrical drain, I’ve received it twice.
TECH=23361 PERFORMED BCM SYSTEM SELF TEST B1616 RAN OASAS NO SSM OR TSB. GO TO WSM PINPOINT TEST C1 CHECK FOR AFTERMARKET ACCESSORIES
NO GO TO C2 CHECK THE VEHICLES FOR A HIGH LOAD DRAW
BATTERY DRAWS AT 8MIL-AMP OK WITH IN SPEC. NO GO TO C3 CHECK FOR CORRECT OPERATION SHORT SOAK
The system is operating correctly at this time. The DTC may have been set due to high network traffic or an intermittent fault condition.
HOOK UP BATTERY CHARGER, CHARGED AND TEST BATTERY FAILED. (DTC 4Q3 H4TC ACES F62AJ) REPLACED BATTERY RESET BMS SENSOR. RERUN SELF TEST PASSED.

Take from that what you will... ;) I guess replacing the battery worked, though, so who knows....
Sponsored