• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Non-OEM floor mats and rear storage box

Pipe

First Name
Jj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Explorer
Looks like the weather tech and husky liners for the 2020 and previous will fit the 2021 from what I'm finding. However not seeing an option for the rear seat row for trucks with the floor storage box.

Not a fan of the OEM mats as they seem to not cover as much, including under the gas pedal and just inside the rear doors. Hoping to go with Weather Tech or Husky X-act Contour.

Anyone have any idea on this?
Sponsored

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Looks like the weather tech and husky liners for the 2020 and previous will fit the 2021 from what I'm finding. However not seeing an option for the rear seat row for trucks with the floor storage box.

Not a fan of the OEM mats as they seem to not cover as much, including under the gas pedal and just inside the rear doors. Hoping to go with Weather Tech or Husky X-act Contour.

Anyone have any idea on this?
give it some time. They will have an option soon I am sure.

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 (produced 2/11) 2018 F-150 1997 F-250HD
Occupation
Entrepreneur
It sounds like both husky and WeatherTech are working on rear seat options for those of us with the lockable storage. The question now becomes out of the front liners, which is better? I have had husky liner consistently and always enjoyed them. Looking at the new weather tech HP, it makes me wonder if I should give those a try. The ridges don’t appear to be as deep so it would be easier to clean and vacuum.

Goatpower57

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Occupation
3M
I got the 2.4kw inverter with my supercab, the sales guy said that there isn't an option for a storage box under the backseat with that inverter, is that true or will an aftermarket storage solution work??

Sponsored

Mash150

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
I got the 2.4kw inverter with my supercab, the sales guy said that there isn't an option for a storage box under the backseat with that inverter, is that true or will an aftermarket storage solution work??
I believe that is correct. The lithium battery is under where the storage box would go. Weathertech has one.
Ford F-150 Lightning Non-OEM floor mats and rear storage box DA4AF52B-5D7C-434E-933D-6257F41FB472

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8, Audi S5, Audi Q7,
From the OP post up top, you indicate that the older ones would fit. Did you mean in the backseat, or all around? I have WeatherTech in my ‘16 Platinum. I had just assumed they wouldn’t fit in my new 2021.

Any ideas if they actually will fit?

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
Any aftermarket floor mats with the F150 logo that would be a bit better? I’d like to cover most of the carpet under the gas and brake pedal.

Ford F-150 Lightning Non-OEM floor mats and rear storage box 26C056F2-B382-4F43-A1EE-A134C9B65ABB

mdmeints

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang, 2013 Explorer, 2008 Sea Ray
Occupation
Pharmacist/Informaticist
I have the 7.2 Kw inverter and no battery in the back seat. The lithium battery is in between the framerails and not in the passenger compartment.
I have a Husky storage bin under my seat.

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
Any aftermarket floor mats with the F150 logo that would be a bit better? I’d like to cover most of the carpet under the gas and brake pedal.

26C056F2-B382-4F43-A1EE-A134C9B65ABB.jpeg
Both the Husky & Weathertech floor liners cover all the areas you mention.

I installed the Husky floor liners, and am very satisfied with them.

I do NOT have the locking storage under read seat.
They do NOT have the F150 logo on them.

Sponsored

Lippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
The Lloyd Ultamats are very nice for up front. They don’t yet have the rear one to accommodate the built in storage option. I sent them an email to request it. If more of us do it they’ll produce it more quickly.

mnsunset

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150/1965 Mustang
Occupation
Self Employed
Anyone have the back husky liners to compare to the back weathertechs? I had the weathertechs in my 15. Front and Rear. Fronts were fine but I thought the back was horrible. Curled edges, not a great fit etc....Thinking maybe the huskies will have a better fit in back. Screw cab.

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
Anyone have the back husky liners to compare to the back weathertechs? I had the weathertechs in my 15. Front and Rear. Fronts were fine but I thought the back was horrible. Curled edges, not a great fit etc....Thinking maybe the huskies will have a better fit in back. Screw cab.
I've always had Weathertech on my previous vehicles. My FX4 came with nice looking mats, but too many areas unprotected. Switched to Husky for better feel (less slick), and better fitment. They fit great right out of the box, and settled in even better after a few days in the warm sun.

Last edited:

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 (produced 2/11) 2018 F-150 1997 F-250HD
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Anyone have a pic of the Weathertech "HP" liners in a 21?
Specifically at the fuel pedal area.
I have always been a Husky Liner person, but I thought I would try the new weather tech HP on this truck, and I’m actually pretty happy. They seem to fit slightly better than the husky liners and I think they look marginally better. My concern with the Husky Liners, were that they are impossible to clean outside of a car wash. The weather tech HP looked a little bit easier to be able to wipe down with a rag. Time will tell. Both models appear to have decent size ridges to contain any spills or snow or anything. I dont have my old husky to compare as I traded them in with my old truck, but the weather tech hp appears to go slightly higher on the driver side outter wall side. They appear slightly thinner than the husky liners but that actually seems better, its like they fit better by being slightly thinner. They are a similar rubber texture to the husky liners. I also like the snap mechanism on the weather tech compared to the Husky liners. Overall so far I’m happy, I will see how they do and post an update down the road. Also, right now there is no rear floor option if you have the locking storage. Weather Tech is saying soon....so I'm just using the included Ford one back there until I can get a Weather Tech.

Ford F-150 Lightning Non-OEM floor mats and rear storage box 135982A6-40CE-40AC-AF26-3D72E3095143

Ford F-150 Lightning Non-OEM floor mats and rear storage box 374570B8-A218-4658-9397-FEFE02651B7F
Sponsored

Last edited: