• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NW deliveries

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Hey all- the California thread is blowing up, and as much as those of us in OR, WA, and ID can try and extrapolate from their experiences, I thought there might be enough of us now with info to share to help try and dial in expectations for deliveries into the NW.

@Aminorjourney , @Brotato , @danofcolo , @Firestop , @PV2EV , @Rgwinn @Tyleem111 , @idahospud , @Goose2 , @cag , @FordTough98198 , @Greased Lightning! ⚡️ , @Riviot , @Shigoku , @yed19

Tried to tag everyone in OR, ID, and WA (as noted on Taxman's tracker), but feel free to tag any others I might have missed to give them a heads-up they can start watching this thread.

Thanks all! Looking forward to maybe seeing each other around and exchanging knowing nods ;)
Sponsored

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm a 5/2 build week, 5/6 blend, 6/3 build email, 6/6 shipped email, rail car TTGX696648 left Rogue 6/2 via Canadian National, transferred to BSNF in Blue Island, IL 6/9 headed to Minot, ND (as the next stop). Official ETA from Ford is 7/6-7/12

Lariat ER, Agate Black, Max Tow, spray in bed-liner

cag

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion
Occupation
Police Dispatcher
Has there been any Washington state customer deliveries?

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Has there been any Washington state customer deliveries?
Not to my knowledge just yet. I think the first batch to the NW is in transit and nearly here, hopefully should start to see some deliveries as soon as next week.

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition MAX KR, 2022 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Business Consultant
I had 5/9 build week, 5/11 blend, 5/28 built email, 5/30 shipped email. I was unable to get a rail car number but when I checked with Ford chat she said the last known place was in IL. That was a few days ago.

Sponsored

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige

Aminorjourney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
vehicles that go
I have no idea where mine is. My dealer says 6/18, but Ford says 7/1-7/7. And the railcar my truck is on was last traced in Detroit on April 11. (according to the rail tracker)

Worse still, when I ask Ford, they say it was in Blue Island on 6/4.... And have no further update :/

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have no idea where mine is. My dealer says 6/18, but Ford says 7/1-7/7. And the railcar my truck is on was last traced in Detroit on April 11. (according to the rail tracker)

Worse still, when I ask Ford, they say it was in Blue Island on 6/4.... And have no further update :/
Do you know if your railcar is with BSNF yet?

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
I had a 5/12 blend, 5/28 built, and a 5/30 ship. Last seen in Blue Island on 6/4 according to CNR after they hand it over to BNSF. My train car tag is TTGX705116 that I got from Ford Chat. Just ask them if you haven’t. BNSF does not give tracking info out without being the receiver. Rightfully so BTW. I think Goose2 has received his in ID but nothing in WA that I have seen or heard of. I would expect something in Spokane or Northern Idaho before hitting the rest of WA.

Sponsored

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Thanks for the post.
  • April 14, blend date
  • Build notification 6/9/22
  • Estimated delivery 6/30 - 7/6
  • Ramp CA26 - Convoy
  • Platinum with Full recline seats & Star White Metallic Tri-coat paint

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
From what I understand, southern idaho and oregon customers would call Union Pacific if they have a train tag. Or just use Ford Chat if you can. They probably can track that if your nice to them ;). Northern Montana, Idaho, and Washington customers (maybe not vancouver, WA area) would use BNSF based upon the railways. Puget Sound estimated deliveries were all 6/30 it seemed.

Edit: And if Spokane does see one Puget Sound should not be far behind (convoy or train) given I-90 and nothing in between.

Greased Lightning! ⚡️

First Name
Mex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT, 2019 Land Rover Discovery HSE
Occupation
El Jefe
I had a 5/12 blend, 5/28 built, and a 5/30 ship. Last seen in Blue Island on 6/4 according to CNR after they hand it over to BNSF. My train car tag is TTGX705116 that I got from Ford Chat. Just ask them if you haven’t. BNSF does not give tracking info out without being the receiver. Rightfully so BTW. I think Goose2 has received his in ID but nothing in WA that I have seen or heard of. I would expect something in Spokane or Northern Idaho before hitting the rest of WA.
Same train here. Got pinged a couple days ago that the train was in Lakota, ND. So maybe in Seattle by end of next week. A few days for offboarding/trucking to dealers/preping, so week of 6/20 is when I am expecting to see mine.

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Same train here. Got pinged a couple days ago that the train was in Lakota, ND. So maybe in Seattle by end of next week. A few days for offboarding/trucking to dealers/preping, so week of 6/20 is when I am expecting to see mine.
I think that's a car number right, so looks like our trucks are riding together. When you say, "Pinged" what does that mean? Do you have an "in" for tracking BNSF?

Edit: And on a side note, looks like you also have a Land Rover. You in on that All EV Range ROver next year?

Greased Lightning! ⚡️

First Name
Mex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT, 2019 Land Rover Discovery HSE
Occupation
El Jefe
I think that's a car number right, so looks like our trucks are riding together. When you say, "Pinged" what does that mean? Do you have an "in" for tracking BNSF?

Edit: And on a side note, looks like you also have a Land Rover. You in on that All EV Range ROver next year?
I mean I got DMed by someone on the forum. Don’t know if the work for the rail company but I’ll leave them anonymous.

Ehhh not sure about the Rover, only if it’s off road focused like my Disco. Otherwise I think the Lincoln EV SUV will be the better value. I don’t see myself replacing my ICE tower anytime soon though.
Sponsored