• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

triplej438

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14 Ecoboost F-150 XLT, 21 MachE Premium XAWD
Posted this on another thread,

Dealers did not make this date up. It was in the Inventory locator reminding dealers to set pricing parameters since order banks were opening today.

SEE PICS BELOW:

You can also see the selection in the locator for ext battery or std battery. These things did not just pop up today was there for a few weeks now. Ford has been very poor at communication with dealers and dealers were believing the info provided by them.

This is making dealers look bad when we just went off the information provided to us. I am just as disappointed as everyone else, however I am more aggravated with the misleading information we have been given as dealers.

Ford F-150 Lightning October 26 is apparently NOT when 2022 F-150 Lightning ordering begins (order bank opens) vzxcvfsdgrehf.JPG

Ford F-150 Lightning October 26 is apparently NOT when 2022 F-150 Lightning ordering begins (order bank opens) dfadf.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
pstansel

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
I'm not blaming dealers at all. I get that the info is ENTIRELY on Ford's side.

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
I'm not blaming dealers at all. I get that the info is ENTIRELY on Ford's side.
Ditto here. Dealers are in a rough spot these days with a HOT market but no vehicles to sell!!

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
I bet they are having production line problems. Or supply line or both ?
You are assuming that an order bank delay will also mean a delayed Job One. There are many factors that would affect when the configurator goes live but not when the truck goes into production.

Edit: I may not have picked up on @Toadkillerdog's sarcasm...

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
I bet they are having production line problems. Or supply line or both ?
I was actually referring to ICE vehicles in production that are held up by chips and sold quickly due to economic recovery fueled demand. (Not Lightning)

The Lightning, Bronco are a whole other set of issues...LOL

Brian Head Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Sport, Chevy Colorado 4x4
I'm doing a factory tour when I pick mine up next week. I paid for the Ford Museum delivery. I get a free full charge at delivery. (y)

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I’m not worried until i hear about production delays. I presume the main reason for the order delay is that they want the EV tax credit sorted out before taking orders. $5k will have a huge effect on how many reservations get converted to orders. I am 100% certain that Ford’s lobbying people are going full steam to get this credit passed.

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I got to do the factory tour, but haven't done the museum yet (was on a tight timeline). Loves the tour and hope they do one for the Lightning factory.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Ford pick-up truck is expected to arrive in the country by mid-2022 with exciting new features built on the best features of the former edition. The 2022 version will have the Ford Blue Cruise for Hands-Free Driving as standard. It is All-Electric and turns into a generator and power back up as and when required.

BluesClues Standard? Kenny? Pioneer?

My dealer did say first week of November
Sponsored