• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

PAAK Phone enrollment

mrcoolgli

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lighting Platinum
Got the update to enable PAAK tonight. Excited to use it.

Shows up in my FordPass app as well.

Sitting in the truck in the driveway with it on. I began the process of enrolling my phone through the APP. Setup phone as a key, clicked setup now, got the warning like everyone else does that there is limited support for this device.

Proceed with setup, User setup and authenticated and it downloads the Phone Key...

Got to the screen to copy and continue with the temp bluetooth passcode. Click the button....

I get the Connecting your Ford "this can take up to two minutes. Nothing ever happens.. It times out and will allow me to try over and over again. I did however get the e-mail that my phone as a key has been created for my truck..

I've tried uninstalling the FordPass App.
Rebooting my phone
Resetting the Sync System with the two buttons on the steering wheel
Removing all other bluetooth paired devices including the Sync4

My phone is a Samsung Fold 4

Does anyone have any additional ideas?
Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Got the update to enable PAAK tonight. Excited to use it.

Shows up in my FordPass app as well.

Sitting in the truck in the driveway with it on. I began the process of enrolling my phone through the APP. Setup phone as a key, clicked setup now, got the warning like everyone else does that there is limited support for this device.

Proceed with setup, User setup and authenticated and it downloads the Phone Key...

Got to the screen to copy and continue with the temp bluetooth passcode. Click the button....

I get the Connecting your Ford "this can take up to two minutes. Nothing ever happens.. It times out and will allow me to try over and over again. I did however get the e-mail that my phone as a key has been created for my truck..

I've tried uninstalling the FordPass App.
Rebooting my phone
Resetting the Sync System with the two buttons on the steering wheel
Removing all other bluetooth paired devices including the Sync4

My phone is a Samsung Fold 4

Does anyone have any additional ideas?
Review of this thread may help you navigate through your enrollment……
https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...-coming-starting-today-to-early-builds.12765/

OP
OP

mrcoolgli

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lighting Platinum
I tried again after about a week... It worked tonight. So maybe doing it all on the same day as it's activated wasn't a good thing? Either way I didn't do anything different the second time a week later and it worked.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
I tried again after about a week... It worked tonight. So maybe doing it all on the same day as it's activated wasn't a good thing? Either way I didn't do anything different the second time a week later and it worked.
Unlikely. Likely server issues.
Sponsored