• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pittsburgh has 50 Lightning fleet orders

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
This is from the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. The city has 50 on order from Ford.
Ford F-150 Lightning Pittsburgh has 50 Lightning fleet orders A8309549-34AE-432A-A353-E73BD9175436
Sponsored

jefro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Corvette, Bolt EV,
Generally government buyers demand some very low pricing. Chrysler used to build a lot of government products that they said would keep the doors open to sell profitable products to consumers. I assume the secret price Philly paid is less than we'd pay.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Generally government buyers demand some very low pricing. Chrysler used to build a lot of government products that they said would keep the doors open to sell profitable products to consumers. I assume the secret price Philly paid is less than we'd pay.
The pricing is not secret. If not readily available online, a simple Freedom of Information (FOIA) request is all you need to get a copy of the contract or Purchase Order.

OP
OP

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Reinforcing the Texas stereotype. Haha.
Sponsored