• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

POLL: If you've taken delivery (of an ER), have you been contacted about your Charge Station Pro?

Have you received/been contacted about your Charge Station Pro?

• Total voters

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado sold
@BzzzzztZapPow …I don’t know if the charger has to be plug into the charging port of the vehicle or not, so try them both.
Sponsored

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Very nice! Also everything within 2 weeks time. Now for the Ford $500 GC and extra 250kwh…hopefully that will be deliver shortly. Lucky guy!
Certainly not complaining about my luck with this truck. ;)

@stuff……did you get the $750 ca. clean fuel rewards upon signing purchase contract? My dealer left mine off and I had them redo the contact the next day with the $750 off the contract.
Yep! My dealer already had all the paperwork prepared. They sell enough MMEs I guess that they knew. :)

BzzzzztZapPow

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Explorer Hybrid, 18 Fusion Hybrid, 22 Lightning

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado sold
Thought of that too...no luck.
Does the ford pass app recognize the ford charger? Did it let you sign in to your WiFi?

I‘m sure you set the dial to the setting of the amperage of your wiring?

Steve 22 Lightning

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Got my email today from sun run with tracking number from FedEx that it was shipped .

Sponsored

Paulightning

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 Cobra, 1995 Bronco, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
I signed Monday evening, and just now received the address confirmation email from Sunrun. I clicked confirm, and it sent me to their site with a form to fill in my Order number, zip code and last name. Submitting that brings up my full name and address to click to confirm. Did that and it says I will have tracking shortly after my charger ships.

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
Purchased 6/23. Got email and confirmed 6/30. No tracking number just yet, but it was today... Interesting aspect is that I got the email three days after "vehicle reported sold" date. I think the email has more to-do with that than anything else. I would venture a guess that the process goes... Dealer sells the truck to you. Ford system accounts for Vin being sold (1 Day). SunRun runs daily query to identify newly sold Lightnings. Email sent. I say this as My truck was sold on a Thursday. Dealer reports sale on Friday. Weekend... SunRun runs their query on Monday to identify newly sold vehicles. Emails are identified for trucks that apply and get a FCSP. Emails start to be sent out. Something like that...

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Actually surprised, picked up Thursday and got email this morning confirming ship address from SunRun. I thought this would take a lot longer.

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Picked mine up on Tuesday, got the email from Sunrun to confirm address yesterday. No shipping confirmation email yet.

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So I've now received 3 (!!!) "Please confirm your address" emails from Sunrun - one Saturday, one yesterday, and now again today. I responded the first time, and again the second time (thinking maybe it didn't take the first?) but now I'm concerned. Will try to call them tomorrow. Anyone else receive multiple requests? Thanks

Sponsored

Beans

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura RDX, Toyota 4 Runner
So I've now received 3 (!!!) "Please confirm your address" emails from Sunrun - one Saturday, one yesterday, and now again today. I responded the first time, and again the second time (thinking maybe it didn't take the first?) but now I'm concerned. Will try to call them tomorrow. Anyone else receive multiple requests? Thanks
Yes, received multiple requests even though I‘m not even in a SunRun state. Last request was after I had the charger.

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes, received multiple requests even though I‘m not even in a SunRun state. Last request was after I had the charger.
Did you respond to all (before you received it) or just the first time?

Beans

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura RDX, Toyota 4 Runner
Did you respond to all (before you received it) or just the first time?
Every time I tried to verify my address the site took me to a dead end after entering Wisconsin as my state, so never confirmed.

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Every time I tried to verify my address the site took me to a dead end after entering Wisconsin as my state, so never confirmed.
But then you received one anyway? 🤨

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Well glad it’s not just me receiving daily emails.
Sponsored