• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Possilbe to add 360 camera to a '21 XLT?

drcubanb

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4 Powerboost
Hey I just bought a '21 XLT with 320a. I am wondering if I buy the mirrors with camera, do you think they would work?
Sponsored

Steeler

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat; 2022 F150 Limited
I'm also interested in adding a 360 camera to a '21 Lariat with the 502a package.
Let us know if you find any info on adding it to yours.

asudan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.5L, 2022 Tesla Performance Model Y
I was told the answer is no. Of course that was the dealer when I was comparing two models, one with and one without the 360 cameras.

Dan

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Construction
I love the 360 camera. For close front turns it's even better. Just click on camera and you can see how close you really are to other vehicles, post, curbs, etc. No more thinking how close whe you can see how close you are.

Sponsored

Tom66871

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150
I’m interested in adding the front camera for parking assist. I think it would possible. Often they harness the trucks the same. I’m thinking you’d have to go in Forscan and enable.

toyko joe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT PowerBoost FX4
Sub'd for further outcomes and to see if anyone figures out how to upgrade from CoPilot 360 to CoPilot 360 Assist +, I think those will be the requirements for Ford Blue Drive?

Slip

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Retired
Hey I just bought a '21 XLT with 320a. I am wondering if I buy the mirrors with camera, do you think they would work?
I was told the answer is no. Of course that was the dealer when I was comparing two models, one with and one without the 360 cameras.
Dealer correct. I got 360 camera on 21-STX. $45,000
Sponsored