• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Powertrain Malfunction/Reduced Power Poll

Have you had the Powertrain Malfunction/Reduced Power issue

• Total voters

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I’m following several threads on this, but having a hard time tracking how many of us have experienced this. I thought a poll might help. I realize this should have just been a “yes” poll because most are no. I don’t know how to change a poll.

Mine has been at shop 4 weeks and still waiting on parts.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I thought a poll might help. I realize this should have just been a “yes” poll because most are no. I don’t know how to change a poll.
Need two or more options, at least we can measure the percentage of the forum owner population affected, if everyone participates.

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Need two or more options, at least we can measure the percentage of the forum owner population affected, if everyone participates.
Like an option that states "Yes, and I joined this forum specifically because of this issue" ? I think that's a valuable metric.

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat

Sponsored

Beezelbubba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
150-Lightning XLT SR
Its a legit question, I love the truck but its been seven fucking weeks. My buyout got approved and I am waiting on details now, if anyone had a recurring issue with the HV battery after a module replacement please reply in this thread

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Its a legit question, I love the truck but its been seven fucking weeks. My buyout got approved and I am waiting on details now, if anyone had a recurring issue with the HV battery after a module replacement please reply in this thread
Totally legit question. That's why I hope people will post if fix was one and done or multiple attempts and what the fixes were. I have seen some HVBP connector replacements, battery replacements (Not sure if HVBP or 12v) and cooling leaks. Just kind of hard tracking it all.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Totally legit question. That's why I hope people will post if fix was one and done or multiple attempts.
Mind if I modify the poll ?
  • Yes now resolved
  • Yes pending resolution
  • Yes multiple occurrences/fixes
  • No

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Mind if I modify the poll ?
  • Yes now resolved
  • Yes pending resolution
  • Yes multiple occurrences/fixes
  • No
Feel free to modify it. That is a much better data set. 😁

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Feel free to modify it. That is a much better data set. 😁
Done, those who voted yes earlier please amend you responses if your issue was resolved, and those of you who were unlucky enough to have it happen more than once vote appropriately.

No votes do not need a comment as it will cloud the conversations amongst the affected members.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Well I hope I get to change my vote to resolved soon. I see my truck is charging and got the 4.1.2 update.

Beezelbubba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
150-Lightning XLT SR
I check my app every day, still waiting for the 2nd set of cells as the first ones they sent were bad. Last message I got was to charge the vehicle as the 12v was running low and then it went in to deep sleep back on the 22nd

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I check my app every day, still waiting for the 2nd set of cells as the first ones they sent were bad. Last message I got was to charge the vehicle as the 12v was running low and then it went in to deep sleep back on the 22nd
Oh man, that’s why I’m not getting my hopes up. I hope they get it fixed for you soon.

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Well I just got a notification that my truck is charged to 100% and 107 mile range. I remember seeing this on another thread and apparently there’s a calibration. Kind of late to get info from dealer so I’ll try to update the thread in the morning.
Ford F-150 Lightning Powertrain Malfunction/Reduced Power Poll 34E9562F-B800-4655-9CC4-2810805BC243

Beezelbubba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
150-Lightning XLT SR
8 weeks in the shop so far, and paperwork was emailed in for the buyback last Tuesday. Got a call from Ford last night asking if I had the truck back yet. What a mess
Sponsored