• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pro Power on by default when truck starts

Captain337

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning PRO
Does anyone else have the Pro Power Onboard front circuit always come on when truck is started?
Sponsored

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
When you say 'front circuit', are you meaning the FRUNK?
No, my ProPower DOES stay on/come on, though, when something is physically plugged in to a cab outlet, or a bed outlet, but since I have nothing plugged in at the frunk, I've never even activated that 'circuit'...

While it may seem strange if the ProPower is on, on it's own, but the reality is that it really isn't 'ON' unless something is plugged in and asking for power - it's really just in a 'stand by' mode.

OP
OP
Captain337

Captain337

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning PRO
I mean Front Circuit. When my truck is started, the pro power button (red circle) is on and I see negligible use on the front circuit (green box) with nothing plugged in.
Ford F-150 Lightning Pro Power on by default when truck starts CBB3F67E-3BCE-45B4-96D5-9C0EC93F05D7

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
My Pro Power Onboard also seems to always default to ON when I start the truck. I have turned it off, and it comes back on all by itself. I haven't found a setting to change the default. I found this thread while looking for an answer.

Sponsored

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
I set my minimum range to 300 miles and that for the most part shuts off pro power. In my opinion it doesn’t make much sense to keep the inverters on when they aren’t being used.

kWfart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning-ER Lariat
My Pro power onboard is automatically on when starting the truck with the other keyfob. I have to turn off before driving as I do not want it on if nothing is plugged in to them. Why does it automatically turn on? I have the manual shutoff at default but will change it to 300 miles and see it that will stop it from automatically turning on. The notification will come on the app now😟
Sponsored