• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

R1T should be selling for $100,000, it's way underpriced

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
It will be soon!

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Yah, that's known.

It's also why they raised prices by $15-25k as of March 2022.

And I'm sure Munro knew that before taking it part. 100% he consulted during parts of the build process.

However, buiding a company with slim profit margins isn't new. Gotta establish yourself. Cannot come out of the gate with ford level of pricing breaks.

beatle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Ridgeline, Miata, motorcycle(s)
It will be interesting to see if they can build all their early trucks at a loss and still have enough runway to make it to profitability. Does anyone have any intel on how many orders Rivian had before the price increase? For reference Tesla didn't turn a profit until 2020.

I think Rivian has a great product. I wonder what company will end up buying it as I don't see them making it on their own.

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
I was very close to putting my $1000 deposit down way back when it opened. I wish I did. Not because I would want it over the Lightning, but so I could have a choice. Even if I liked it more that the Lightning after driving both, I don’t think I would go for it, due to the new company and how solid Ford is, as a company. But, I will never know since I didn’t put the money down. Yes, it’s worth a heck of a lot more than $67k, like $90-100k.

Are there any being flipped now?
Sponsored