• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Recalibrating cameras & sensors after lift @ dealerships help

EVLightningSoCal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
I had a 2" Readylift leveling kit installed plus new (same 20" size as factory) wheels and 275/65/20 tires installed, but my local dealership AutoNation Ford Torrance knows nothing about recalibrating the cameras and sensors for BlueCruise etc.

Would those who had their dealerships recalibrate with levels/lift/tire swaps mind sharing the name of those dealerships?

Much obliged!
Sponsored

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escalade, 2018 Tesla Model 3
I’ve been running a leveled lightning for a couple thousand miles and all systems work as they did before. Bluecruse, lane keep, forward collision and surprisingly the headlights appear to be at the same level as before the level. I don’t know if a recalibration is necessary? My 2cents.

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
I’ve been running a leveled lightning for a couple thousand miles and all systems work as they did before. Bluecruse, lane keep, forward collision and surprisingly the headlights appear to be at the same level as before the level. I don’t know if a recalibration is necessary? My 2cents.
I did the readylift 2” recently and I taped the walls in my garage where the lights hit on low and high. They are definitely not the same and will need adjustment if you don’t want to be an asshole. Mine is a Pro so maybe the upper trims adjust automatically. Stock tires.

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I did the readylift 2” recently and I taped the walls in my garage where the lights hit on low and high. They are definitely not the same and will need adjustment if you don’t want to be an asshole. Mine is a Pro so maybe the upper trims adjust automatically. Stock tires.
I didn’t go as far as marking the garage door but to my eyes is was about the same. Could be a bit higher. haven’t had any angry flashers yet. I did read that the little sensor on the UCA was a “headlight adjuster” but I can’t confirm that.

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
I didn’t go as far as marking the garage door but to my eyes is was about the same. Could be a bit higher. haven’t had any angry flashers yet. I did read that the little sensor on the UCA was a “headlight adjuster” but I can’t confirm that.
I’ve had one flasher so far. Plus some peds that had a flashlight that shined me lol. That UCA could be for the turning feature.

Sponsored

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
I finally adjusted mine. Was off quite a bit. I’m about 10’ from the wall so you can imagine how these things will raise up in 50+ feet.
Ford F-150 Lightning Recalibrating cameras & sensors after lift @ dealerships help D3BCA5C9-1DEA-4199-A173-BB2EE12661CA
Ford F-150 Lightning Recalibrating cameras & sensors after lift @ dealerships help FEB8032C-5F69-4836-881E-6AC0749DE82D

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I finally adjusted mine. Was off quite a bit. I’m about 10’ from the wall so you can imagine how these things will raise up in 50+ feet.
D3BCA5C9-1DEA-4199-A173-BB2EE12661CA.jpeg
FEB8032C-5F69-4836-881E-6AC0749DE82D.jpeg
What was the process ?

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
What was the process ?
Pull off the plastic cover on each side of the fender. Then you’ll see a white plastic screw to turn. Up or down for it to line up. Went pretty smooth.
Sponsored