• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition MAX KR, 2022 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Business Consultant
Ford delivered on the promise of the gift card and the extra charging added to my account. The charger also arrived from Sunrun. So, at least for me, a good story.

I’m posting photos of what you get. Not sure if they are extending this past June deliveries, but I took delivery June 18.

I got an email from Ford saying they would send me these items and the last of it came today which was the gift card. I’ve already moved the balance of the card, so not concerned with showing a photo of it here. Note that the gift card comes in a very plain envelope from Nevada.

Ford F-150 Lightning Received Ford $500 Gift Card and Extra 250 kWH Charging (as promised for Ford Charging Station Pro delay) 1F2DAAAF-94D6-480E-A973-9F0793C3B965

Ford F-150 Lightning Received Ford $500 Gift Card and Extra 250 kWH Charging (as promised for Ford Charging Station Pro delay) 18CB0941-A0F3-4EEA-9A7D-1975E0B314CD

Ford F-150 Lightning Received Ford $500 Gift Card and Extra 250 kWH Charging (as promised for Ford Charging Station Pro delay) 66D75EE8-68E0-46ED-A80F-04F594C4AAB6
Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
We took delivery on 6/28--I wonder how they measure delivery date and whether we'll make the cutoff.

OP
OP
FordTough98198

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition MAX KR, 2022 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Business Consultant
We took delivery on 6/28--I wonder how they measure delivery date and whether we'll make the cutoff.
The notice to dealers is posted somewhere here and I think it said all of the June deliveries if I’m not mistaken.

stimpy

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I got the charge credits in my account, I’ll have to check the mail for the gift card when I get home tomorrow.

Sponsored

BzzzzztZapPow

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Explorer Hybrid, 18 Fusion Hybrid, 22 Lightning
Received my extra 250kWh... expecting the card soon. I do appreciate the inconvenience benefits.

danofcolo

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
retired
Picked my truck up on July 1st, looks like I missed the boat on this.

danofcolo

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
retired

neririn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 MachE
I took delivery in June as well. No Pro Charger, no word from Ford in any fashion about it or any inconvenience benefits. Is this something that must be applied for? My dealer simply said "Once we inform Ford that you took delivery of the truck, they will ship the charger". Yet 3 weeks later, no word from anyone.

Sponsored

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Sittin' On The Dock of Bay, watchin' the tide.....
Vehicles
It's got four wheels - Waiting on my '22 Lightning
I took delivery in June as well. No Pro Charger, no word from Ford in any fashion about it or any inconvenience benefits. Is this something that must be applied for? My dealer simply said "Once we inform Ford that you took delivery of the truck, they will ship the charger". Yet 3 weeks later, no word from anyone.
Took delivery of the truck on 27 June. Got an e-mail from Ford on 5 July. Still waiting on the extra kWh. I received the charger last week.

On my side of things, the $500 is rather nice, though I don't really care about the charger. I have a hard-wired generator for the house already, and there's no way I am going to shell out thousands and thousands to wire my house to feed in off the truck. Just wish the charge station could be wired to act like another regular charge station for my girlfriend's house. Oh well.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Took delivery of the truck on 27 June. Got an e-mail from Ford on 5 July. Still waiting on the extra kWh. I received the charger last week.

On my side of things, the $500 is rather nice, though I don't really care about the charger. I have a hard-wired generator for the house already, and there's no way I am going to shell out thousands and thousands to wire my house to feed in off the truck. Just wish the charge station could be wired to act like another regular charge station for my girlfriend's house. Oh well.
It can...

You can even reduce the current draw via toggle switches if you can't support the full 80A (down to either 16A or 24A - I can't remember which).

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Sittin' On The Dock of Bay, watchin' the tide.....
Vehicles
It's got four wheels - Waiting on my '22 Lightning
It can...

You can even reduce the current draw via toggle switches if you can't support the full 80A (down to either 16A or 24A - I can't remember which).
Pfft. I suppose you're one of those people that actually reads the manual too.

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
Pardon my bitterness - now 8 weeks post-production - no truck, not even a lousy tee-shirt….sigh.

Theo1000

First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Etron,Chevy Volt,BMW I3,Mach-E,F150 Lightning
Hmm! Took delivery June 6th and not a peep out of Ford. Is this something the dealer has to apply for or is it automatic?
Sponsored