• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Recommendation - Lomax Pro Diamond Mist

OrangeCrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat Antimatter Blue
I wanted a hard cover that is easy to install, remove when needed and is water proof. I read many threads here about tonneau covers and while Lomax is not mentioned as often, it was always very positive when mentioned. Decided to give it a try and Truckalterations guys got the Pro Diamond Mist (LOMAX Professional Series | Hard Tri Fold Truck Tonneau Cover (agricover.com)) for $895. Showed up at my house in a week. Super easy to install. Literally 8 clamps. Took me 20 min by myself. No leaks even in torrential rains. Even took it through car wash. Only water that gets in is the few drops when you open the tail gate when wet. Highly recommended.

Ford F-150 Lightning Recommendation - Lomax Pro Diamond Mist 20230127_135922
Ford F-150 Lightning Recommendation - Lomax Pro Diamond Mist 20230127_135915
Ford F-150 Lightning Recommendation - Lomax Pro Diamond Mist 20230124_100343
Sponsored

simonsays

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey, Acura TL
Are you still happy with the Lomax Professional?
I am trying to decide between the Lomax Folding Hard Cover with urethane coating or the Professional in Black Diamond Mist.
It's hard to get pictures of the Professional. The pictures you posted have a lot of sun, so the cover is very shiny. Could you possibly post a few more pictures?
Thank you!

COrocket

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I'm super happy with my Lomax folding cover in Matte black if you are looking for something with a bit less shine. Its a very close match to the bed cap plastic.

OP
OP

OrangeCrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Are you still happy with the Lomax Professional?
I am trying to decide between the Lomax Folding Hard Cover with urethane coating or the Professional in Black Diamond Mist.
It's hard to get pictures of the Professional. The pictures you posted have a lot of sun, so the cover is very shiny. Could you possibly post a few more pictures?
Thank you!
Yes, still happy with it. It is not on the truck now (hauling mulch) for pictures. However, even when it is not in the sun, it has a bit of a "shine" and not flat black. I think it is the diamond mist material.

lSherlockl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro 22'
Hi, was wondering if you could comment on ease of full removal (hear Lomax is one of the best in class in that regard), and or its actual panel width/can it be stowed in say the back seat for example

OP
OP

OrangeCrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Removal is easy if you are ok with 60lb. It is 64" wide. I've never tried to stow it in the back seat, but I think you can fit there.
Sponsored