• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rivian week at TFL

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I've honestly been waiting for this. I'm curious to see what sort of efficiency they get while towing. Hopefully they'll do some standard towing along with the extreme towing test that they do.

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
Impressive acceleration, especially compared to the Tesla they put it up against. Definitely a different "size class" than the RAM they put it up against. The Ram looked lifted/massive but I'm guessing Lightning is closer to that RAM in size than the Rivian.

4BLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT-SR Max Tow Azure Gray Metallic
I'd love to have ride height adjustment on the Lightning like the Rivian. Maybe MY24 or the Gen2 Lightning will have that. You would think that adjusting the ride height as low as possible would help the range during the normal highway driving..

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I'd love to have ride height adjustment on the Lightning like the Rivian. Maybe MY24 or the Gen2 Lightning will have that. You would think that adjusting the ride height as low as possible would help the range during the normal highway driving..
Aftermarket will likely have something here after awhile, Lots of trucks have air suspensions.
Sponsored