• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!!

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
FLF is officially launched!! Welcome all!

Whether you're a new or veteran member, please stop in to say hello and introduce yourselves to the FLF community! 🤝👊
Sponsored

BzzzzztZapPow

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Explorer Hybrid, 18 Fusion Hybrid, 22 Lightning
Thanks for the dedicated site for the Lightning. Looking forward to ongoing conversations with future owners.

LSP

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Audi e-Tron , Mazda Miata
Great to have our own Forum. Thank you!

Carbonized Grey ER, max tow, spray-in bedliner, 5/23 build date

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Currently own a Mach-E and ICE F150.
Still sitting on a Lightning reservation, yet to be invited to the party!

Sponsored

wheelz2000

First Name
Wheelz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
IT
Wheelz from Southwest Iowa. Just sitting in line like most everyone else waiting for Ford to send out more invites for orders.

Lots of good info on these forums, so just hanging out soaking it all in while waiting. 👍

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Reserved in the first minute and am patiently waiting for an XLT or Pro after deferring my invitation at @Granger Ford.

The performance and roomy cabin are the main attractions to me. I'm nearly 6'6" and all legs and have an appreciation for rapid acceleration. Add in the utility of an F-150 and the Lightning might just be the perfect vehicle.

Howdy all!
jta

s12dxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Did my build and order last week for a Lariat. Looking forward to driving it this summer hopefully!

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Did my build and order last week for a Lariat. Looking forward to driving it this summer hopefully!
Same here - ordered last week - Lariat SR base.
Also looking forward to be the first in my city to get one to drive !

Should be a head turner....

Sponsored

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
I appreciate the new dedicated Lightning forum. Thanks to the administrator for splitting off from the F150ICE forum and creating the Lightning sect.

Not sure if I'm supposed to introduce the upcoming family addition: XLT SR that has a build date of 5/30?

Or, if I'm supposed to introduce my forum tendencies: I like threads with good factual information. I really enjoy posts that have ironic observations and humor embedded.

Rgwinn

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
I’m a glutton for build punishment.
- 2021 F150 power boost platinum - 4 months
- 2021 Bronco FE - 15 months
- 2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 5/16 build date

beatle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Ridgeline, Miata, motorcycle(s)
My (wave 5) Lightning will replace a Model S and a Honda Ridgeline. I reserved the Lightning on a whim right after the 5/19 presentation, but the idea has gained steam as my desire for Tesla's latest offerings and customer service has waned.

I've really enjoyed driving an EV since October 2019 and have learned a lot about the experience and people's views on them. There are the "from my cold dead hands" people who will never buy an EV because they're useless and inconvenient, and there are those that believe every person on earth can and should buy an EV immediately to solve all our problems. As with most things, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

The Honda is also a darn good vehicle and has been all the truck I need for the past 7+ years, but I think the Lightning will serve both roles: comfortable utility and fun to drive. They really pack a lot of luxury and tech into trucks these days. Some may take issue with it jacking the price up, but I like that I'm not going to give up much from my Model S and I'll free up a garage bay. I also like the idea that the Lightning will mostly fly under the radar as a performance vehicle since it looks so much like a regular F150.

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Howdy all,

I guess the ICE guys were finally sick of all the Lightning specific threads? I don't blame them, there were a lot, I would be too. :ROFLMAO:

Big Jeep fan, mild GM hater, and this will be my first Ford, first electric vehicle. Third truck though so I think I know what I'm getting into. Getting excited. Getting depressed about what it'll do to my bank account.

Anyways, 5/16 build week here, getting close.
Sponsored