• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!!

Big Wave Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ford lighting Platinum
Occupation
sales
FLF is officially launched!! Welcome all!

Whether you're a new or veteran member, please stop in to say hello and introduce yourselves to the FLF community! 🤝👊
Just took delivery and the accelerator pedal won't let go of my foot.
Sponsored

Ord111821

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150 Lightning MY23
Occupation
Retired
Hi I'm Mark! So happy to to be part of this forum. I was a long time lurker before finally joining, it has answered so many questions I had through the whole process!
I got a November 2021 reservation and a November 2022 order holder. Part of my story was I never seemed to move from the order spot. Then in March while visiting friends in Alabama while reading this forum I read a post of a dealer in Tuscaloosa that had 3 Lightnings on the lot and 1 of them was the exact truck I had ordered minus the bed cover. I called them on a Wednesday to make sure it was really there, made an appointment to see it on Saturday at 11am and by 1:30 sold... but not quite delivered.
I am coming from a 2006 Toyota Tundra that I bought new. I loved that truck and sold it when I got back to Illinois with only 48,000 miles on it.
I will do more of a write up my 2023 Carbonized Lariat soon!
Ford F-150 Lightning Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!! 2023 Lightning pic

awilli1010

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning, 22 maverick, old ass Harley.
Occupation
Retired Army, retired Government employee.
Hi I'm Mark! So happy to to be part of this forum. I was a long time lurker before finally joining, it has answered so many questions I had through the whole process!
I got a November 2021 reservation and a November 2022 order holder. Part of my story was I never seemed to move from the order spot. Then in March while visiting friends in Alabama while reading this forum I read a post of a dealer in Tuscaloosa that had 3 Lightnings on the lot and 1 of them was the exact truck I had ordered minus the bed cover. I called them on a Wednesday to make sure it was really there, made an appointment to see it on Saturday at 11am and by 1:30 sold... but not quite delivered.
I am coming from a 2006 Toyota Tundra that I bought new. I loved that truck and sold it when I got back to Illinois with only 48,000 miles on it.
I will do more of a write up my 2023 Carbonized Lariat soon!
2023 Lightning pic.jpg
Welcome!

timjulius1122

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor
Hi! Hope you all are well and My name is Tim Julius and I am new member of this forum and I would like to say hello to you all.
can anyone please guide me the rules and regulation of this forum?

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

JRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Hey, new to the forum, but not to Ford EV. I order my 2021 Mach-e Premium RWD standard range in April and got it end of June before the crazy demand hit. I'm at 27k miles now and enjoy the car, just not my dealership. So the other day after the price drop my wife said to take a look and I ended up ordering XLT ER in antimatter blue from a different dealership.

We drove a XLT regular range today, in the antimatter blue by luck. It was very impressive and felt faster then the Mach-e. Comfort was good, and the handling felt good to me. Love the frunk, way more useful then the Mach-e. My wife and I also liked the traditional controls with physical interface and a nice screen. The Mach-e big center screen is mostly attention getting but not as practical.

Looking forward to the upgrade in October.

Last edited:

Quibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Raptor
Greetings and salutations to all.

While new to the Ford EV forum I am not new to EVs.

We had one of the first Model S in my state (2013), we still own a Tesla Model 3. We also owned a Rivian R1T.

Currently I am close to trading in our 2018 Ford Raptor (though I will miss it) on a Lightning Lariat.

For mods, I am planning on putting BF Goodrich KO2 28560r20 with a Readylift 2" leveling kit and spacers then tinting the front two windows. I wanted to beef up the look a little and we have to travel down a 1.2 mile gravel road to get to our house. The A/Ts should help in that regard.

The only thing I will tow is a bass boat to a nearby lake and a trailer for our (coming soon) electric tractor and electric UTV.

Hopefully the Lightning will fit nicely into our solar plans. We have 70 solar panels (ground based) going in, with Enphase battery storage. What's crazy is how much power the battery in the truck can hold vs the wall mounted units.

Jseis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
July 2021 SR MME, July 2023, Lightning Lariat
Hi gang. New from SW WA Coast. Just picked up an ER Lariat… loaded to the gills. The only delete was “scale”. Azure gray (S.O. loves the color!). 50K miles on a Mach E (& been on that forum for two years) and we‘d been looking for a L for a year plus, forego an order then this beast shows up ordered but not picked up (happens). We were 1st on dealer call list. Traded off the twin turbo Flex (great machine!) Bang. Done. It’ll be interesting to follow the discussion.
Ford F-150 Lightning Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!! IMG_0036

Sponsored

onebadjon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER - 2023 EQS580 Mercedes
Occupation
Retired
Hello, I'm a new member and Lighting owner. After Ford announced the price reduction on the 17th I went on the internet to my local dealer on the 18th and inquired about the Lariat Lighting they had in stock since mid-June. MSRP was $88,890, and at that time no make-up. The internet salesperson told me that was the price. Well on the 20th a new window sticker posted, a $8749 reduction. After a long talk with the sales manager which included a price for my trade-in (2022 Chevy 1500 RST), I purchased the 2023 Lariat for the new MRSP $79890, plus a $500 Ford rebate, $1000 incentive, and 1.9% financing for 36 months.
This is my 3rd EV, also have a 2022 i4 M50 BMW, a 2023 MINI SE.
Just one ICE automobile left in my stable, a 2023 Corvette 3LT HTC.
Glad to be part of this group.

Ford F-150 Lightning Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!! L-1

Ford F-150 Lightning Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!! BMW-2

Ford F-150 Lightning Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!! E-04

Ford F-150 Lightning Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!! 23-02

Hulk65

First Name
Carsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning 2023 and F-250 SD Tremor 6,7
Occupation
Self-employed, logistics industry
Hello from Germany,

my name is Carsten and I have my Lightning since July 2023.
I am looking forward to an interesting conversation here in the forum.
Besides my Lightning I also drive a F-250 SD Powerstroke and a G-Class Brabus.

Ford F-150 Lightning Say Hello and Introduce Yourself!! IMG_1053

Scott Libre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Space Lazer Repair Technician
Hello. After 11 months of waiting on a Maverick build, I gave up and decided to order a Lightning. I week later, I got an XLT Lightning scheduled for 10/9/23. Wow! That was fast. Now I concerned about the UAW pending strike pushing my order out. Well, 1st world problems, huh?

We have a 2022 Mach e Premium that my wife uses to commute daily.

derek.edwards1980

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT Lightning
Occupation
Engineer
Morning All,

Really enjoy being a part of this community. I've had my Lightning XLT here on the island in Barbados for just about a year now and I'm really enjoying it. Couldn't ask for a better vehicle that fits all my needs. Really appreciated the information found on the threads and will try to add any experiences I have as they seem noteworthy.

Derek

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Hello. After 11 months of waiting on a Maverick build, I gave up and decided to order a Lightning. I week later, I got an XLT Lightning scheduled for 10/9/23. Wow! That was fast. Now I concerned about the UAW pending strike pushing my order out. Well, 1st world problems, huh?

We have a 2022 Mach e Premium that my wife uses to commute daily.
Good luck with your build, head over to this thread, hopefully we will see more members sharing your build week
https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...2023-lightning-build-week-group-my2023.16627/
Sponsored