• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Shell EV chargers in the UK offering speeds up to 175kW: CCS and CHAdeMO stations

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Ford F-150 Lightning Shell EV chargers in the UK offering speeds up to 175kW: CCS and CHAdeMO stations {filename}

I saw this article and remembered about my times driving in the UK.

Would definitely try these EV charge stations out next time I am in the UK - since I normally rent a diesel vehicle due to the high miles per liter range and the cost of fuel being so high.

Love to have EV charge Shell stations like this in North America, have the same charging stations, mini mart store like the famous Waitrose roadside stores, coffee shop, and bathrooms....

Don't they look just so cool ?

Link to article:
Shell Recharge hub in the UK offers 175kW, bathrooms, coffee shop....
Sponsored

Sklith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance, Energica Ego
I don't like to see charge stations in this style. I'd prefer they make them just like fuel pumps where you drive through them. It's difficult with certain to drive up to a charge station at the end of a curb as the cable's not long enough, and unhitching trailers is a pain.

jefro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Corvette, Bolt EV,
I agree that a next gen should be at least some drive through if for nothing else than to save backing up over kids.
The Ford ad where couple pulls an RV into a station and drives away with a smile. ( I can only guess what they could be doing in the RV while waiting)
Sponsored