• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Shipments during the past few weeks?

lakeguy55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat, 2011 F-150, 98 Expedition
I'm now entering week 4 since my truck entered "In Production" status. Blend date was 4/30 but status is still in production. It seems many others with various production dates are in the same limbo state. I haven't seen anyone in the past few weeks confirm shipment of their order. We all received the generic supply chain issues letter last week.
Can anyone confirm that shipments have continued over the past few weeks? I'm beginning to wonder if there is another silent "stop shipment" going on due to parts issues. Or perhaps it's just a few orders like mine that are outliers.
Sponsored

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
Production shouldn't take more than a day unless it has to wait for a spray in bedliner, which I'm told might take another 3-5 days.

jdmackes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
I'm now entering week 4 since my truck entered "In Production" status. Blend date was 4/30 but status is still in production. It seems many others with various production dates are in the same limbo state. I haven't seen anyone in the past few weeks confirm shipment of their order. We all received the generic supply chain issues letter last week.
Can anyone confirm that shipments have continued over the past few weeks? I'm beginning to wonder if there is another silent "stop shipment" going on due to parts issues. Or perhaps it's just a few orders like mine that are outliers.
My blend date was 4/19, I think it shifted to complete around 4/25 and was shipped a few days later. Dunno if that helps as it was slightly before your blend date

Silenze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4/29 blend. Still in production.

Assembly line is given priority.
trucks built after you will be completed and ship before yours.
Just waiting on parts.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Mine was updated to in production on 5/5 with a 5/3 blend date (I think). No update since then. Ford website still shows as 'in production'.

Sponsored

viennaxmas

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
At some point there was news about missing parts (door handles) for certain color trucks. They put different colors on the vehicles they built, then parked them until the correct handles arrive. A lot of the suppliers at Ford are also facing labor disruptions which may impact parts availability.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Mine was updated to in production on 5/5 with a 5/3 blend date (I think). No update since then. Ford website still shows as 'in production'.
Ford customer service told me my delivery estimate is this weekend however the order status website still shows 'in production'. We shall see.
Sponsored