• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Smart VINCENT - Ford price protection and incentives view by dealer - are you going to leverage this feature ?

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Does anyone have experience having your Ford dealer pulling a Smart VINCENT for you when you pick up a Ford ?
Would you be able to find out which incentives / rates are favorable between order date and pickup date ?
Will it help to save $100 on the destination charge that recently increased ?

According to F150Forum member:
"Smart Vincent is a report that the dealer can print out upon request that shows every incentive that your vehicle qualifies for and other information including (but not limited to):

Every rebate that applies to your vehicle
Any direct to consumer offers you have (subscribing to Ford's emails often results in $750 "Private Offers")
Any "discount packages" on your vehicle, things that are including in the sticker as a discount such as a Chrome Package or Luxury Package."
Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Does anyone have experience having your Ford dealer pulling a Smart VINCENT for you when you pick up a Ford ? Would you be able to find out which incentives / rates are favorable between order date and pickup date ? Will it help to save $100 on the destination charge that recently increased ? According to F150Forum member: "Smart Vincent is a report that the dealer can print out upon request that shows every incentive that your vehicle qualifies for and other information including (but not limited to): Every rebate that applies to your vehicle Any direct to consumer offers you have (subscribing to Ford's emails often results in $750 "Private Offers") Any "discount packages" on your vehicle, things that are including in the sticker as a discount such as a Chrome Package or Luxury Package."
The Smart Vincent will display the rebates that were available when you ordered or the current month. It will also display anything that is tied to your name, like direct mailers. It does not help with invoice price increases or shipping. That is covered under the price protection programs.

I can tell you this. In the Detroit area, there are zero incentives that can be used with the Lightning. There aren't even incentives with the Options plan like was with the Mach-E. In fact, on the Contests and Incentives page, there isn't even an APR rate displayed under Options. Just STD for standard rate, and I can assure you, Ford Credit's standard rate will be high.

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Tim @FordVideoGuy has covered this in a couple of his podcast episodes. Example, if we were Wave 1 through 3 or 4 orders, D&D was $1695. So we should be price protected and not pay the $1795 D&D but that will only happen if the dealership does the right thing. Supposedly that could apply to finance rates at the time the order was placed but I'm not certain.

Edit. Tim's podcast tonight covers this exact subject. at about the 22 minute mark.
Ford F-150 Lightning Smart VINCENT - Ford price protection and incentives view by dealer - are you going to leverage this feature ? 1655267965706

Last edited:
OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Networking Tech
The Smart Vincent will display the rebates that were available when you ordered or the current month. It will also display anything that is tied to your name, like direct mailers. It does not help with invoice price increases or shipping. That is covered under the price protection programs.

I can tell you this. In the Detroit area, there are zero incentives that can be used with the Lightning. There aren't even incentives with the Options plan like was with the Mach-E. In fact, on the Contests and Incentives page, there isn't even an APR rate displayed under Options. Just STD for standard rate, and I can assure you, Ford Credit's standard rate will be high.
Thanks for replying!

I was afraid there were no incentives, rebates, nor rates that would benefit us.

Do you know if they change / update this report every month ?

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Thanks for replying!

I was afraid there were no incentives, rebates, nor rates that would benefit us.

The incentives usually change every month, yes. But you can get a PCO offer anytime. Not like that would help with the Lightning, though.

Last edited:

Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Thanks for replying!

It's not a "report". It's a system. It can be updated daily. You get the incentives / promotional rates at the date of delivery, or the date of order, whichever are better. It's not "can I have last week's expired rebate?"

williams

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F-150
Occupation
Ford Sales
There arent any incentives on the Lightning to nothing to protect.

OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Networking Tech
Tim @FordVideoGuy has covered this in a couple of his podcast episodes. Example, if we were Wave 1 through 3 or 4 orders, D&D was $1695. So we should be price protected and not pay the $1795 D&D but that will only happen if the dealership does the right thing. Supposedly that could apply to finance rates at the time the order was placed but I'm not certain.

Edit. Tim's podcast tonight covers this exact subject. at about the 22 minute mark.
1655267965706.png
Very helpful video!

Thanks - shows that the dealer can choose between the sale/pickup date and the production date for incentives and rates.

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Very helpful video!

Thanks - shows that the dealer can choose between the sale/pickup date and the production date for incentives and rates.
*Protection Date not Production Date. Your order date would be your protection date.

Sponsored
OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Networking Tech
Does anyone know how I can find interest rates from Ford Motor Credit in April 2022 ??

I wanted to know if I can leverage Smart VINCENT to get me a lower rate than currently.

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Does anyone know how I can find interest rates from Ford Motor Credit in April 2022 ??

I wanted to know if I can leverage Smart VINCENT to get me a lower rate than currently.
Your dealer can print it out for you. It's all on your sheet, from "Ford Options" rates to incentives.
Sponsored