• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Soft clicking sound behind dash (while braking)

Rekoil

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Carbon Lariat ER
Occupation
Basket Weaving
Heya, wondering if anyone is hearing 4-5 soft clicking sounds coming from the dash behind the steering wheel when braking? I feel like it wasn’t always there.

As I slow down, usually close to complete stop, I hear 4 or 5 clicks about a half second apart. Definitely don’t sound harsh, and spacing between clicks is consistent enough to make me think it’s not something loose tapping the dash from the inside. I’ll try to get the sound recorded.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Heya, wondering if anyone is hearing 4-5 soft clicking sounds coming from the dash behind the steering wheel when braking? I feel like it wasn’t always there.

As I slow down, usually close to complete stop, I hear 4 or 5 clicks about a half second apart. Definitely don’t sound harsh, and spacing between clicks is consistent enough to make me think it’s not something loose tapping the dash from the inside. I’ll try to get the sound recorded.
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.