• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Spec Sheet - Lit Lightning Grille

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition MAX KR, 2022 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Business Consultant

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Is there more info like this about the Thule racks and such in the back of this truck?

Thule told me they haven't confirmed the fit, but I'd like to see more about it anyway.

I think the grill is a bit much, but it's well done, unlike a lot of the aftermarket grills otherwise available.

OP
OP
FordTough98198

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition MAX KR, 2022 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Business Consultant
Is there more info like this about the Thule racks and such in the back of this truck?

Thule told me they haven't confirmed the fit, but I'd like to see more about it anyway.

I think the grill is a bit much, but it's well done, unlike a lot of the aftermarket grills otherwise available.
The various things are listed here. I think it’s listed under the XLT Lightning one?

https://www.ford.com/semashow/2022/

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Thanks! Unfortunately, it just says "Thule Bed Crossbars" and not which ones or model number or anything. Probably because Thule isn't done testing/confirming fit... even though it should be the same for Lightnings/gas trucks.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Ford stated all bed accessories will work so anything that fits the 5.5 bed with pro power will be compatible. I'd say if you're concerned, buy it from a retailer with a good return policy.
Sponsored