• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Star White Lightning Lariat Dealer Mannequin @ Lakeview Ford

Pjlightning

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Here’s a quick snap of a star white lariat at Lakeview Ford. My EV rep is going to let me take it out as soon as service goes through it! Looks so nice in person.

DC93FEFB-C643-409B-9756-3AE58E91FB32.jpeg
SaWeet!!

that’s my exact truck! Delivery 6/13

How’s the look of the rims in person ?

OP
OP
vbaker4444

vbaker4444

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select AWD
SaWeet!!

that’s my exact truck! Delivery 6/13

How’s the look of the rims in person ?
Great choice! The wheels look really good on it. In my opinion, way better than the platinum wheels. Maybe I’ll throw a video up of it for you. My only problem is that I’m getting a pro and I know it will be hard to go from that to a pro :p

Pjlightning

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Great choice! The wheels look really good on it. In my opinion, way better than the platinum wheels. Maybe I’ll throw a video up of it for you. My only problem is that I’m getting a pro and I know it will be hard to go from that to a pro :p

Thanks!
Video would be AWESOME!!

I was really tempted to get the Pro !

Coming from an XLT, it killed me to step up to the bling and big expense of the Lariat (don’t need moonroof,etc!)

But I had no option if I wanted the extended range battery.
(Didn’t make sense to get ER in an XLT at just 5k less than Lariat).

a Pro ER would have been my pick all day long if it was available!

Can’t beat the Pro $ value!

You’ll love your Pro, no doubt!

OP
OP
vbaker4444

vbaker4444

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select AWD
Thanks!
Video would be AWESOME!!

I was really tempted to get the Pro !

Coming from an XLT, it killed me to step up to the bling and big expense of the Lariat (don’t need moonroof,etc!)

But I had no option if I wanted the extended range battery.
(Didn’t make sense to get ER in an XLT at just 5k less than Lariat).

a Pro ER would have been my pick all day long if it was available!

Can’t beat the Pro $ value!

You’ll love your Pro, no doubt!
That’s a major upgrade! It’sa gorgeous vehicle. Will definitely get you a walk through of it. I really wanted to get a lariat, but didn’t want to stretch our budget too much. I’m sure it’s going to be great! I’m moving from a Tacoma to an f150 and just the size increase and bed space is awesome for me.

Sponsored

Pjlightning

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
That’s a major upgrade! It’sa gorgeous vehicle. Will definitely get you a walk through of it. I really wanted to get a lariat, but didn’t want to stretch our budget too much. I’m sure it’s going to be great! I’m moving from a Tacoma to an f150 and just the size increase and bed space is awesome for me.
thanks again- so cool of you.
It’ll Be my eye candy that Gets me through until my 6/13 delivery!

From the Tacoma,
the F-150 will be a world of difference- you’ll be loving the extra space-
and the build quality of Ford is fantastic.
I had a Tundra , but moved over to Ford after driving my brother’s F-150 a few years ago.
Ford makes a solid truck with a great interior, and a beautiful drive (and that’s before going EV!)

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
thanks again- so cool of you.
It’ll Be my eye candy that Gets me through until my 6/13 delivery!

From the Tacoma,
the F-150 will be a world of difference- you’ll be loving the extra space-
and the build quality of Ford is fantastic.
I had a Tundra , but moved over to Ford after driving my brother’s F-150 a few years ago.
Ford makes a solid truck with a great interior, and a beautiful drive (and that’s before going EV!)
I moved from a 2011 f150 with 23k miles (low useage) that kept popping a check engine light for turbo problems to a 2017 Tacoma. The taco barely does what I need (haul bikes and paddle boards and tow the boat 6k pounds with trailer twice per year about 10 miles each way). For as big as it looks, the Tacoma has very little interior space and it is a little bit more efficient than the ford was, but not exceptional better. At least it held its value well. I am looking forward to the extra space, capability and efficiency. Too bad I have to wait until autumn (8/29 build week).

OP
OP
vbaker4444

vbaker4444

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select AWD
Spent an hour with the lariat today and loved it! The torque is insane on it and one pedal driving reminded me of my old Tesla Model S. Hands down one of the best vehicles I have driven. I failed to grab photos and just have an interior shot.

Ford F-150 Lightning Star White Lightning Lariat Dealer Mannequin @ Lakeview Ford 8AC23C41-6D5F-484C-868C-5AC48FEE2F4C

wheelz2000

First Name
Wheelz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
IT
Spent an hour with the lariat today and loved it! The torque is insane on it and one pedal driving reminded me of my old Tesla Model S. Hands down one of the best vehicles I have driven. I failed to grab photos and just have an interior shot.

8AC23C41-6D5F-484C-868C-5AC48FEE2F4C.jpeg
NICE! enjoy the fuel savings. From a very jealous person.
Sponsored