• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sync Bugs

neririn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 MachE
Has anyone else encountered the strange error/bug in the lightning UI where you turn up the volume via the dial and all of a sudden it changes from AC to E-heat and turns up the temperature all of the way? Quite annoying, and It seems to be happening to me at least once a week now but I’ve seen it as long as I’ve owned the Lightning.
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I have not seen it, but are you verifying you are not dragging a finger across some lower part of the screen and changing it accidentally?

I will note there is magic in the volume button if I recall. It isn't truly turning a physical switch of sorts. If that knob wasn't there you could run your finger in a circle where it is and turn the volume up and down. It is interacting with the screen as you turn it.

OP
OP

neririn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 MachE
While I am not ruling it out, I cant imagine I am accidentally hitting a real setting that is accessible by turning the knob. That said, if no one else has experienced it, it is likely unique to my Lightning, or my finger configuration.

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Try turning up the volume from the steering wheel and see if it does it as well.

Reactions: GDN

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Has anyone else encountered the strange error/bug in the lightning UI where you turn up the volume via the dial and all of a sudden it changes from AC to E-heat and turns up the temperature all of the way? Quite annoying, and It seems to be happening to me at least once a week now but I’ve seen it as long as I’ve owned the Lightning.
Hi there. This sync concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your F-150 Lightning. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.

OP
OP

neririn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 MachE
Conversation sent
Sponsored