• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

T3 Shown Under Tarp Official Teaser

DeluxeStang

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick
The lower front end looks pretty cool, and you can see the hood looks a little shorter. The overall vehicle looks a little more hunkered down as well. Can't wait to see more.

Ford F-150 Lightning T3 Shown Under Tarp Official Teaser 20230522_102102
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Hmmm. The cab to bed connection looks very Silverado EV like from that picture. Hopefully Ford did a better job of it. I like the sloped front end. Very sporty looking.

Adventureboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Hmmm. The cab to bed connection looks very Silverado EV like from that picture. Hopefully Ford did a better job of it. I like the sloped front end. Very sporty looking.
Definitely looks a bit more streamlined. Hope they keep the cab/box separate. The Silverado EV looks more like the Avalanche of old. I owned one of those and didn't like it at all - the fold up seats in the F150 are much more useful than the fold-down mid-gate on the Avalanch. The frame/body of the integrated design needs to be pretty rigid if you are going to load it. Honda found that out the hard way and now separates the box/cab. I suppose any EV needs to be pretty rigid to keep the battery box from flexing anyway.
Sponsored