• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
I heard about the tesla adaptor coming with it, didn't know they gave you the plug adaptor as well. That's awesome.. you really are all set to save another EV out of the factory.

EonLightning

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning 2022 Black Lariat
Occupation
GC
Interesting post. Thanks for sharing. I didn't see a beer anywhere? Seems like a beer in hand kind of test...

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GB FE
Iā€™ve already taken delivery and havenā€™t found the adapter. Donā€™t really need it, just donā€™t know where itā€™s supposed to be hiding.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Iā€™ve already taken delivery and havenā€™t found the adapter. Donā€™t really need it, just donā€™t know where itā€™s supposed to be hiding.
Itā€™s probably in the same spot where the gasoline funnel is stored on the ICE F150. šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Thatā€™s a nice video and Iā€™m definitely going to hold onto the Tesla and 30amp adapter, even though Iā€™m not going to hold onto my Model Y. I never know when someone I know might need a charge for their Tesla. Or even a poor stranger stranded on the side of the road in their Tesla.

If that ever happens in the future, Iā€™m filming it live šŸ¤£ then posting it.

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
It's next to the Alternator, beside the Intake manifold. Wrapped in plastic, have to look real close!

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Thatā€™s a nice video and Iā€™m definitely going to hold onto the Tesla and 30amp adapter, even though Iā€™m not going to hold onto my Model Y. I never know when someone I know might need a charge for their Tesla. Or even a poor stranger stranded on the side of the road in their Tesla.

If that ever happens in the future, Iā€™m filming it live šŸ¤£ then posting it.
Why getting rid of Y?

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
Great video. However I'm gonna be a Richard. Do you have covid? Some heavy breathing going on

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Why getting rid of Y?
Because I love my Bronco Badlands too much and need to pay for the Lightning. I love the Y and will miss it dearly!

Sponsored

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GB FE
Iā€™m all seriousness, has anyone found either the yellow adaptor for pro power onboard and the Tesla adapter? I canā€™t find it anywhere in my Lightning. Wasnā€™t with the charger.

Beaux

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Platinum, 2021 F150 Limited
Iā€™m all seriousness, has anyone found either the yellow adaptor for pro power onboard and the Tesla adapter? I canā€™t find it anywhere in my Lightning. Wasnā€™t with the charger.
I got both and they were in the frunk with the mobile charger.

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Because I love my Bronco Badlands too much and need to pay for the Lightning. I love the Y and will miss it dearly!
I had a A51:Badlands, so much fun for the 700 miles I owned it. I just couldn't get rid of my F150 and the wife wasn't getting out of her MachE no matter how I tried to convince her. It was a struggle for the 5.0' smoking hot woman to get in. Not for the occasional trip, but wouldn't do it as her daily!
Sponsored