• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
Build MonthAverage of Total P & D Days
Apr
71.09​
May
50.33​
Jun
44.53​
Jul
20.75​
From @TaxmanHog 's spreadsheet
Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Wow, what a nice trend down for a change!

I can attest to the super fast delivery date for my Lightning: 29 days from production to delivery from MI to CA.

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Build MonthAverage of Total P & D Days
Apr
71.09​
May
50.33​
Jun
44.53​
Jul
20.75​
From @TaxmanHog 's spreadsheet
That’s really impressive! I wonder how much ford was able to decrease the P&D times due to efficiency gains vs additional resources like more shifts etc.

Sponsored

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
I beat the May figure by a wide margin. I was 80 days from production to delivery. I believe there are still 2 left from May that might be pushing over a hundred days now.

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
Cold comfort to those of us from April and May build weeks who are still waiting for delivery. 😤
Are they still being held or are they being shipped slowly with first in last out next to the production line shipments?

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
Wow, what a nice trend down for a change!

I can attest to the super fast delivery date for my Lightning: 29 days from production to delivery from MI to CA.
Factory spray in bed liner or no?

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Factory spray in bed liner or no?
No - no options at all.
Don't even tow so no tow options.

Base Lariat SR was more than my budget as I really wanted the XLT SR....

Still happy with the Lariat - cooling seats & power tailgate are the saves.

White Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Pharmacist | Pharmacy Owner
Are they still being held or are they being shipped slowly with first in last out next to the production line shipments?
I've been able to access my truck through FordPass since 7/6. So it's been "built" for 6 weeks, but I didn't get the "built" email until 7/16. It shipped on 7/28 and has been 75 miles away in Jacksonville since 8/6. I watched the train it was on go by my house that morning.

Sponsored

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
No - no options at all.
Don't even tow so no tow options.

Base Lariat SR was more than my budget as I really wanted the XLT SR....

Still happy with the Lariat - cooling seats & power tailgate are the saves.
Just wondering since I know the spray in liner is causing delays, just trying to get a sense for how long

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I have been watching this as well (in addition to stalking the build week threads) trying to predict when I might see my truck. With a 9/5 build week, I had been guessing very late Oct or early Nov, but with these trends, early to mid October have entered the zone off possibility!

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
That is great news. To those of you that have been watching this, considering this production/Delivery time, what is reasonable, optimistic and pessimistic delivery time at this point for a Pro I ordered last Friday? Is 22 delivery possible at all or it is too optimistic? If I am reading things correctly 23 delivery will cost me $7,500 more due to new tax incentive limitations (I assume Lightning battery does not meet the domestic component cut). Rivian just had everyone sign an order hoping they can use it as a loophole to use the old tax law because it was signed before Biden signed the bill. Does that mean I could possibly use 23 tax incentive due to my order time? I know it would be reduced by the time mine is delivered but it is better than nothing.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
That is great news. To those of you that have been watching this, considering this production/Delivery time, what is reasonable, optimistic and pessimistic delivery time at this point for a Pro I ordered last Friday? Is 22 delivery possible at all or it is too optimistic? If I am reading things correctly 23 delivery will cost me $7,500 more due to new tax incentive limitations (I assume Lightning battery does not meet the domestic component cut). Rivian just had everyone sign an order hoping they can use it as a loophole to use the old tax law because it was signed before Biden signed the bill. Does that mean I could possibly use 23 tax incentive due to my order time? I know it would be reduced by the time mine is delivered but it is better than nothing.
Lighting should meet the domestic assembly and parts half of the credit, but may not meet the battery materials half (we just don't have that info), so $3,750 hit at the max.

In terms of your delivery, until you have a build week any guess, would be just a guess.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
In terms of your delivery, until you have a build week any guess, would be just a guess.
Thanks for your input. I am completely new to this process. I have bought all my cars used. So production and delivery days are working days that are added to the build week? Basically at this point what would be your best guess of number of days between the build week and in my driveway week?
Sponsored