• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Truck built 9/30 still not shipped

Ayrshireman

First Name
Glyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Taureg and Subaru Wilderness
Occupation
Sales Management
Still no confirmation of delivery of my truck to the dealer. The last email I got said would deliver between 12/18 and 12/24. As of this writing no word. Pinging the dealer later today and will update accordingly if I find out anything new
Yes, I got my truck on Dec 30 after 4 formal delays from Ford. Interesting that I was notified just a few days before actual delivery to dealer took place. Now the battle is with SunRun to get the Pro Charger that comes as part of package with extended range option. Ford has no idea what the timing or shipping process is for Pro Charger...they refer you to SunRun. Very bad experiences with SunRun support. Would never buy anything from them direct. Lastly, drove the truck from downstate NY to upstate 265 miles. Was a great experience. Seamlessly found charge station on way back without any issues using the interface in the truck. So far so good.
Sponsored

OP
OP

JojoT0606

First Name
Jojo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrician
Glad to hear you got your truck finally. Hopefully mine will be coming soon! Are you getting sunrun to install or having someone local do the install?

Ayrshireman

First Name
Glyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Taureg and Subaru Wilderness
Occupation
Sales Management
Glad to hear you got your truck finally. Hopefully mine will be coming soon! Are you getting sunrun to install or having someone local do the install?
SunRun doesnt install in my area. And even if they did would under no circumstances use them. I used a local electrician to do the rough in 240v wiring and same team said they were comfortable installing the charger....not a big deal. Good luck on getting your Truck JoJo

OP
OP

JojoT0606

First Name
Jojo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrician
Thank you, I appreciate it. Yeah that would probably be the better route to have the local guys do it. Enjoy and good luck with the truck.

Last edited:
OP
OP

JojoT0606

First Name
Jojo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrician
Truck finally shipped! How long was shipping process for you guys?
Sponsored