• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TSB 22-2105 - BlueCruise update

MikeYQM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost | 2013 BMW M3 Comp
Just got word that TSB TSB 22-2105 for updating to enable BlueCruise was released today.
Does anyone have access to a copy that they can share?

thanks
Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
here

Attachments

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
You will need to do all of them.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I don't even have a truck yet, but have been following these threads. I would think anyone that is supposed to have BC by now or is stuck in the updating hell of 1.7.1, I believe it is, could use this bulletin to push your dealer to get the updates done.

This text is from the bulletin and it notes that there may be multiple modules. If it were only the map issue they would address just that module.

" 2021-2022 F-150/Mach-E Check For Available Software Updates For GWM And Any Additional Modules Required By The Software Updates Follow The Service Procedure Steps To Correct The Condition On Vehicles (Do Not Use With Any Other Labor Operations) "

I would be using this to push getting all modules updated for BC to activate and work.

Orlando150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
I don't even have a truck yet, but have been following these threads. I would think anyone that is supposed to have BC by now or is stuck in the updating hell of 1.7.1, I believe it is, could use this bulletin to push your dealer to get the updates done.

This text is from the bulletin and it notes that there may be multiple modules. If it were only the map issue they would address just that module.

" 2021-2022 F-150/Mach-E Check For Available Software Updates For GWM And Any Additional Modules Required By The Software Updates Follow The Service Procedure Steps To Correct The Condition On Vehicles (Do Not Use With Any Other Labor Operations) "

I would be using this to push getting all modules updated for BC to activate and work.
The issue is described as vehicles that were equipped with BlueCruise and then lost it due to the maps expiring.

That description wouldn't apply for people who don't have BlueCruise yet. Your chances will vary with each dealer on if they would update your vehicle for you despite this TSB not applying.

Upnorth

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f 150
I am getting a 2022 platinum this week. Will it be updated from the factory? By the dealer? Or will I have to ask them to do it ? How will I know? Is blue cruise now enabled from the factory? Thanks. I paid for the hardware for it on the 2021 I am trading in and never got a days use of it

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I am getting a 2022 platinum this week. Will it be updated from the factory? By the dealer? Or will I have to ask them to do it ? How will I know? Is blue cruise now enabled from the factory? Thanks. I paid for the hardware for it on the 2021 I am trading in and never got a days use of it
22s ship ready and need no interaction

Sponsored
OP
OP

MikeYQM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost | 2013 BMW M3 Comp
Mine is at the dealer right now getting BC installed. Ford Canada is aware and I’ve never had BC enabled before.
Sponsored